Scotland x Nyo!Canada [Fluff]

This is for Nightmare_Knox. She has a crush on an admin who role-plays Allistor Kirkland. She herself RPs as Nyo!Canada. So why not do those two lovebirds a favor? ^.^

This was originally supposed to be a lemon, but I didn't have enough inspiration. I'm sorry.

-$-

Tap. Tap.

Someone was tapping the window. But who would climb so high? They didn't. They were throwing rocks at her window.

Maddiline Williams was already prepared: dressed, hair combed perfume sprayed, etc. She looked out the window and at that moment, she was hit by a rock.

"Oww!!!"

"Shit!!" The man below began shouting at the damsel. Maddie held her nose, which was bleeding.

"Maddie!!! Open the door!!!" Maddiline nodded and ran downstairs. She opened the door, revealing a very concerned Scot.

"Shit, it hurt you that bad!?" Allistor dragged Maddie to the bathroom and began cleaning her up. Soon, she was treated. Allie smiled.

"There. All better." He kissed the tip of her nose, leaving the Canadian blushing.

"Are w-we still g-going?"

"Of course we are!" The Scot grinned at her, making her smile.

"Yay!"

<@

Soon, they arrived in a small clearing. The two got out of the car.

"Allistor?"

"Hm?"

"This isn't the amusement park." Allistor sighed.

"Yeah. I know." Fireflies danced around the clearing and the moon illuminated the sky. "Why, do you not like it?"

Maddie shook her head.

"No!! I love it!! But why did you lie?" Allistor blushed and looked away.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise..." Maddie smiled and hugged the Scot.

"Thank you."

-€-

I'm sorry it's so short!! I can't think of anything else ;-;
But I think it was pretty sweet, oui?

-€-

Edit:
Hello random WattPad users! Are you enjoying my crappy stories? If you are, please drop a vote!
If you feel like it, gimme a comment!! I'll try my best to reply.
If you wanna take it a step further and follow me...
<.<
>.>
I'll give you cookies.
But no seriously, if you follow me, I shall be happy and thankful that I'm noticed.
Other than all that, BYE!!! (⌒▽⌒)