RoChu [Lemon & Feels]

Title: Magnolia

WARNING:
Lemon means very kinky stuff. Way more kinky than limes.
This also has feels. Do check out the song.

-$-

It wasn't anything Yao wasn't used to. Being lied to. Being alone. The passion just stopped. The nights full of warmth were nothing but lust.

It was a hoax. And he knew it. He just refused to believe it. Knowing that the one you loved simply pretended to love you would certainly crush your soul, oui?

~~~~~~~~~~

It was the same routine every night. Yao laid in bed next to Ivan, but no kisses nor hugs were exchanged. They simply said "good night" in their respective language and tried falling asleep as fast as possible to avoid the awkwardness.

Yao couldn't sleep that night. Visions of Ivan going insane and killing him haunted his nightmares. Yao sat up. Slipping on his shoes, he walked outside and sat on the porch.

He remembered those times before meeting Ivan as he gazed at the moon. Strange, tonight, the moon had a yellow tint to it.

He remembered the times with the Allies. He remembered when Kiku was simply a child. He remembered when he saved Hong Kong from England's wrath. He remembered it all.

The only thing he couldn't remember, however, were the moments of passion he had with Ivan. He couldn't remember any. Why?

Was it because it was all a lie?

<@

Yao hugged Ivan.

"对不起."
(Chinese: Dui bu qi = sorry)

And with that, Yao left. He went back to China, where he had always been living. Maybe he could forget and start anew. And Ivan? He felt nothing. Nothing at all.

<@

Yao sighed. He thought that distancing himself from the Russian would help, but it only made the situation worse. Then, out of the corner of his eye, Yao saw a flower. Upon closer inspection, it was a Magnolia. He picked it, and started picking at the petals.

"He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not." Yao wasn't shocked when it told him he was not loved. In frustration and rage, he threw the petals on the ground.

It's too late to turn back now.

(¢)

Ivan sat at the table, face buried in his hands. He was disgusted with himself. No, he didn't love Yao like he was supposed to. Instead, he felt nothing. What was wrong with him?

"What have I done?"

<@

Ivan say at the world meeting. Though he sat across from the Chinese man, he was very tense.

"Okay!! This meeting is now over!!" Alfred said. The countries packed their bags and went off. Ivan wanted to apologize, but how? How can he say "sorry" when the damage has been done?

Yao packed his bags as well, heading towards the exit in a rather fast pace. Ivan simply stood there. And he did nothing but regret.

<@

Ivan woke up from the same nightmare that occurred every night. His yes were wide with fear, and rested his forehead in his hands.

"What have I done......what have I done....?"

(¢)

Yao sat outside, gazing at the moon. His heat felt intense sadness. Why? He was married to Ivan, yet Ivan wouldn't even come towards him and say a word. Why?