Chapter 22

Serena's P.O.V.

"Hey..." I hear a faint voice. "Serena, time to get up."

"Hm?" I slowly open my eyes.

I lift my head off Ash's shoulder. I rub my eyes and try to focus my eye sight.

"How long have I been asleep?" I yawn.

"Well, the drive from Lumiose to here was three hours, so you have been asleep for three hours." He chuckles.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out." I reply.

"Anyways, look. We are here." He points out the window.

I look through the window. The bus is now arriving at the camp. The bus driver finds a spot and pulls on the breaks.

"Alright everyone, we have now arrived at our destination. Please exit the bus." Ms. Smith says.

Everyone leaves the bus and steps outside. I look around me, and the area is full of people not only from our school, but from others as well.

"Woah...so cool!" Ash says with stars in his eyes as he admires the view of the ocean.

"The beach! We should go there!" Dawn jumps.

"Yeah, I can show off to other girls how hot I am!" Gary says.

"Oh shut up, Gary." I roll my eyes. Here we go.

"Aw, c'mon Serena. You are just jealous that your boyfriend isn't as hot as I am." Gary smirks.

"That's not exactly it." I sweat drop.

"Gary, just stop." Ash rolls his eyes.

"Hmp. Fine." Gary replies.

"Alright everyone. We were told to gather outside the main building, Proffesor Sycamore is making an announcment." One of the teachers say.

"We get to see Proffesor Sycamore again!? I idolize him so much!" Clemont says as he quickly runs off to go see Sycamore.

"Big brother, wait for me!" Bonnie says as she chases after him.

"Woah...Clemont is actually running?" Misty says in disbelief.

"That's a first." Barry sweat drops.

The rest of us follow Clemont and Bonnie to the main building. Once we get there, Proffesor Sycamore stands infront of a large crowd of students from different schools. We join the crowd, and await his announcment.

"Ahem. Bonjour, ladies and gentlemen!" Sycamore says through his mic.

"Where did Clemont and Bonnie run off too?" Ash says as he looks around for the two blondes.

"I have no clue." I reply.

"Probably at the front admiring Sycamore." Calem smirks.

"Most likely." Ash lets out a small laugh.

I take a step to the left to see the front, because the person in front of me is really tall. I see Proffesor Sycamore about to speak into the mic again.

"Welcome to my one and only summer camp!" He says.

"Hmm...he seems older from the last time I saw him." Calem says.

"You have met him before?" I turn to look at him.

"Yeah. He gave me my first pokemon."

"Speaking of pokemon...I haven't seen any of your pokemon. Who's on your party?" Ash asks.

"I'll show you later." Calem replies.

"Alright then." Ash says as he turns back to listen to Sycamore.