3)The dinner, is it finally you?!

Welcome new and old 😃
Y'all can call me Maddie or Madz♡
And today I wanna shout out this possible new follower alphamurua154 and I'm also sorry that I haven't been posting but I'm back
☞☞☞☞☞
We left the store shortly and head for the car and it was nice I'm next to Hizashi and Eri between us while eyebags next to Shota. We got in the car and drove him I caught eyebags laughing at his phone a bit and Eri was giggling a lot like you are 12 years old, I don't want her to have a boyfriend like he is probably not in her league anyway.

We got to the house and we set up everything and then we got dressed and then I heard a loud scream and it didn't sound like pain more like joy. So I came rushing to see Hizashi hugging Eyebags to death. " What's going on?  I was braiding Eri's hair" Shota asked " Shinso gay!" he yelled in happiness" I'm all accepting and all but no loud blondes,  we already got 2" he said " HEY!" " oh did I offend you?" he asked  " fuck you" I said walking back to my room " Bakugo if you dare say that again I'll ground you so hard you wouldn't be able to tell which is hell or not" he said " you can't ground me I'm not your real kid" I respond " Bakugo Katsuki I care about you equally and your siblings" he said.

" Don't even know me" I said " I can get to know you" he replied  "whatever" I stormed off while I swear I heard him laugh. Maybe an hour later the doorbell ring Hizashi answer it " it's nice to see you don't have a problem making me and my son uncomfortable you faggot" the guy said " Mr. Todoroki we invited you into our house, don't say things like that" Shota said slamming the door behind them and then I saw him.

I walked downstairs and I saw him " Bakugo?" he asked " Todoroki?" I asked and I don't what the fuck happen but we hugged as so as we saw each other " finally" he whispered. " y'all know each other?" the three of them asked " yeah we're friends"  we both said.

Eyebags and Eri walked down confused as in why there other fucking brother hugging another guy.

We sat down and got started and it was shitty like Todoroki wasn't kidding his father is an asshole. " Why did you invite me anyways!" Mr. Todoroki shouted. Damn he yells to much" Well because we are enrolling Katsuki and Hiroshi and I thought
Todoroki will be a good friend to them,"Shota explained" HA! Shoto , I have no time for friends. He's lucky I let him have them because his going to get the family business and needs all the time and focus for that".

It's been at least an hour and this dinner is killing me. I got on my phone and saw Todoroki sent me some texts.

{ messages}

🧊Icyhot🔥: Hey Bakugo this is fucking boring

🧊Icyhot🔥: wanna hangout tomorrow?

🧊Icyhot 🔥: wanna make a thirst trap tomorrow?

Me: sorry I didn't respond but yeah we can hangout and do a thirst trap

Me: and I know this boring and your dad is a dick

🧊Icyhot 🔥: I told you

Me: I know you wasn't kidding that bitch is so annoying

🧊Icyhot 🔥: I know right and his my father

Me: Damn...
🧊Icyhot 🔥: well I think the adults about to call us so we have to get off

Me: alright

{ off messages}

I looked at Shota and I saw him making a face.

Shinso POV :
Yo hold the damn phone is Kat blushing and that other guy is too. Are they dating? Wait no Kat isn't gay but I can't confirm unless I ask him and what is up with this adults especially this guest his annoying dumb stupid rich guy in my opinion but that's my opinion.

But if I'm honest I did not expect me, Kat and eri would be so close already and I'm wondering when we're going to UA, the best school I keep here about, like this better be a good school. And I think denki goes there and if it wasn't obvious I kinda got a crush on him.
This dinner is a nightmare like eri is on the verge of sleep like the fuck.
An hour later -

I went upstairs to text denki and I'm listening to my music then Denki called.

{Call with kami}

Denki: Hey shinso
Shinso: hm
Denki: I had a great Idea
Shinso : What's the great Idea?
Denki : we could hangout at the mall once you make it into UA
Denki: Also so the blonde haired guy you know the one with the red eyes you're adopted brother?
Shinso: yeah
Denki: Why does he look angry?
Shinso: that's how he is and he's a great guy
Shinso: I was wondering if you want to go to the park with me?
Denki: sure
Denki: I'll have to go earlier my friends are calling
Shinso: bye

{Call over }
He makes me feel great and I want to make him mine. I really hope he doesn't reject me like I finally found the one. I know I shouldn't put my hopes up but I love him already everything about him.

~~~~~~
I'm back