I added the 2k speacil to the book

TodoBaku Oneshot
—-------------------------------------------------
Hearing me and Todoroki be picked as partners for a project to TOGETHER is what's pissing me off . I thought I did my best to ignore his existence and act like we didn't know each other from high school but it seems I can't get away from this guy.

After class I met up with him " Todoroki" I utter " oh yes Bakugo" He turned around and I looked at his soft chestnut and sapphire eyes and it melt my heart. I had a crush on him back in high school because of my pride plus he was dating Deku and I know I was an ass to Deku but I couldn't do that to him.

I cleared my throat " So do you wanna come to my dorm later today so we can start on the project? '' I said, trying to keep my voice as low and hushed as if I was shy. " Yeah I would like that...Bakugo wanna catch up over lunch ?" He asked. I was hesitant at first but if we're gonna work todoroki I should get the awkwardness out of the way . We went to the university cafe and sat down to talk. It was nice catching I gotta admit but I feel like the best thing about us catching up is that I found out he and Deku broke up .

" So Bakugo you really changed''Todoroki softly smiled '' How so?" I questioned " You would usually yell a lot, be very cold towards me and deku especially" He mutter like he was afraid to say anything " Listen Todoroki I-'' I was gonna tell him that I the only reason I was so cold to him because I had a crush on him but...What good will that do?

Later that day Todoroki came over to my dorm and Luckily Kirishima, my best friend and roommate was out with Denki and Sero today was sleeping over at their dorm. So if anyone is smart enough to figure out what was going on, Todoroki and I are alone.

If I was still that love sick 16 year old boy this would be my dream. Todoroki was setting up the project while I got the snacks. After getting the snacks I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Todoroki's hair clip pulling back the strands of hair that cover his face.

I sat down while placing the snacks between us. I started to work on the project while putting on my reading glasses. We were almost finished and the time was starting to hit 2am. Todoroki looked up swiftly and let out a yawn as he stretched while cracking a smile at me. " Bakugo, how's it going on your part?" He asked in a low husky voice and moved next to me just ignoring my space.

"It's going well.." I glanced at him and our faces were inches apart. I felt my cheeks heated up... I felt his eyes on my lips and I was doing the same. I wanted to back down but my self control was slowly running out. "Damn your such a tease ~" He moved closer and kissed me and I was shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss.
[Smut warning]
He put his hand on my cheek and moved closer while kissing me. I felt his hand move to my thighs and gasp at the sudden touch. After a 2 minute heated kiss we backed away from the air and his eyes grew hungry with lusts and I knew that I had nothing to lose.. well my pride but like what else? I can lose nothing!

I felt my cheeks heated again when I saw him move closer to me and move me on to his lap. I moved to face him and we started to kiss again but with passion this time and I felt myself grinding up against him subconsciously. The room was filled with moans and kissing noises, He slipped his tongue in my mouth and sucking on my low lip as I opened my mouth more slightly .

Todoroki's hands were all over my body and kissed my neck. He picked me up and carried me to my bed while I was a mess. He looked at me as I saw his hands were in my pants. I nodded, giving him consent to proceed further. He stripped all the clothes off me and started to kiss all over my body. I moaned in pleasure . Then I felt like it was unfair. I'm the only one receiving pleasure.

I got up and he looked at me confused and I pinned him on the wall and kissed him then proceeded to push him to my bed and pulled his pants off knowing that I already got the consent. I gasp at the steamy site at Todoroki massive member and I felt a wave of heat hit me. I looked down at his cock and felt my tongue lick my lip in hunger. I really want him. I went down to tongue his large bulging cock and licked the tip and then started to let it all consume the inside of my mouth and I heard a loud grunt escape Todoroki lips .

At first I started to suck slowly but then soon started to pick up the pace.I felt a hand at the back of my head and realize it was Shoto-I mean Todoroki he started to control the pace and then shove his member in the back of my throat I choked and gag on it and it seem todoroki wouldn't let up. He soon pulled me up and kissed me then pulled away to give me some time to breathe .

"Want me to fuck you know" He blunted said and blushed and smirked " I thought you would never asked" He flipped me on all fours and then slowly enter me plus we had no lube so we had to be careful. The room was flipped with my breathless loud moans and when he finally got in he started to move. I felt so many things but one thing that stuck out was absolute pleasure...he started to move faster but then moved out of me and then flipped me to be on my back and then entered me again and I got to take a glance at him making a lewd face and that was my point. We were going on for an hour and I glanced at the alarm clock near my bed and I noticed it was 3:02 am in the morning.  

Then I felt Todorki kept hitting my g-spot at least 3 times before quickly leaving my ass and started to cum like who knew he was a fucking beast in the sheets. He soon collapsed under me and I moved him under the sheets with the little strength I had . He snuggled next me and pressed a kiss to my lips .
[Smut warning over]
The next morning was hard because I couldn't work and I had at least 2 lectures today and the project tomorrow. I thought maybe I should confess my love to him just so he knows I don't want this to be a one night stand or friend with benefits situation if we can consider us as friends.

I sat at the table across from Todoroki eating the food I made for him and me. " Todoroki...I need to tell you something" I bluntly stated out of nowhere and I gulped feeling his chestnut and sapphire eyes on me. I tried to calm myself down and then I looked at his messy cute bed head then gained the confidence to say it. " Bakugo-" "I like..well more like in love with you since high school" I stated while cutting him off and at first he looked surprised and then he soon returned to his neutral face .

" I like you too, That's the whole reason me and Deku broke up because I was in love with you and before I could tell you .. you cut off everyone from the class except your friends" He says it like I don't already know but then it hits me Todoroki likes me back !

" So-" he cut me off with a passionate kiss and I just shut up and let him kiss me " Will you Katsuki Bakugo be my boyfriend?" I nodded and kissed him again with pure joy.

—-----------------------------------------------------