{ (15)1K Special Chapter (part of the story)}

SO Heyyy thank guys so much for the 1k I honest think this is a big deal and i love celebrating everything like this 1k and I'm so grateful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Recap]

"Shut up fucking bitch and where's Eri" I asked," she's studying for a big test" Dad said coming from the kitchen and sat down at the table.

" So, let's have a talk" Dad said and I wasn't in a pleasant mood" about" I said rudely.

" About sex" Dad exclaimed with a bitter smile " Dad really?! Is that Necessary? Because if so let me must add less do talk about sex and what I came home to, when I brought Eri home from the park".

He sighed and gave up... after dinner me and Shoto went into my bedroom, and we locked the door to have a chat.

"I love you " I said laying down in his lap. " I love you too". He said kissing me softly.

[End Of Recap]

------

I went to school and a lot of bullshit was going on ... " DON'T TALK ABOUT KACCHAN LIKE THAT" I heard Deku yelled. What the hell going on? I walk into the classroom with pictures of me all over the classroom and some with posters saying mean things about me.

" What is this" I managed to say because this was actually impressive.

I'm surprisingly taking this well.

First time in forever you pussy!

" What is this? I heard Todoroki say and then I turn behind me and his whole paper, pen and soda can was crushed. how can he be so pissed " Take this DOWN NOW" he yelled at the class and that's maybe one of the first time I ever see him get mad. He started ripping the posters down and I just stood there shook and I look in the corner of some little, short guy was laughing " what's. so. funny." I said glaring.

" I was the one who did this" He laughed " Your such an asshole, I'm surprised you're not going into tyrant mode" he laughed some more. " Your pissing me off  but you told on yourself" I laughed revealing my phone recording.

Listen when I came in the classroom I took out my phone and put it on record to see if anyone told on themselves. And I can't fucking believed it work.

I went inside and the poster were gone except for one and it was low quality but if you look closer you can see my scars which I don't think they noticed, they seemed more focus about the fat comment and really, it's true and I don't care.

" What is this?" Dad asked coming in seeing ripped posters and then the poster at the front " Nothing just some posters about nothing to it" I said naturally. He took me out the classroom.

" Who did this and are you okay" Dad asked " I'm fine honestly and Mineta did this and I have recorded his confession".  I came back in and Mina rushed to hug and asked me if I'm okay " I'm fine" I said.

-----

Today was the most bullshitty day ever if that makes sense. I can't believe it's almost over. Shoto is still mad about the minate thing.

Honestly I'm surprised I'm taking this well . Maybe all the shit, I been through made this seem so small.

" Bakubaby, listen, we were wondering if you wanted to hangout tonight?" Raccoon asked. " Not tonight I actually have some plans with my dad" I bluntly stated. " Well, I told you, Mina he's not really y'all friends and he can't hang out with you" Round face said coming over here.