11){𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 }

Hey guys I know it's been a short while and I promise the next few chapters will be real no fakes
------------
A month later-

Bakugo pov:
—-----
I barely have time to look around and before i know i putting on m-my leather black suit and rushed out of my room and saw eri and and she was focus on whatever she was focus on she was putting up her hair up and we both jump off the railing to make it downstairs faster and already saw the door open so i kinda figure Eyebags was outside...

We both rushed outside and i told Eri to go without me and i'll close the door....

Once i was done i rushed to the back off the house to the treehouse and i saw Eri holding the elevator door for me and we both went down.

Once we was inside ... We saw  Dad and papa and Eyebags..we both immediately went to there office and went enter and closed the door behind us.

We were shocked upon the news that just got dumped on us like there's no way like rookies like us can pull this off !

Our mission was to steal a drive from shirgari office and this is extremely dangerous one wrong move were dead!

Eri looked petrified and she was shaking ..Plus they already know what all our faces look like. This isn't battle to win...Dad said that it's a mission only for us and we will have backup only if it escalate.
What is this ?! like what's going on in his head like does he hate us or something ? I slam my hands down extremely hard on his desk and i was fuming with angry " What the FUCK like do you hate us? This is a dead wish and this can't be possible not to mention we barely train and were fucking rookies".

" Katsuki If i knew this wasn't possible i wouldn't send my only children in this. And of course I know your probably thinking bullshit completely bullshit but it's not, just trust me" he explained .

" come on get the car to do your plan they will drop you three blocks away so you have enough feet to break in and hide, also make a distraction, okay?" he asked .

We nodded and started the mission. We got in the car and feel Eri shaking in fear and I held her hand for comfort.

" What if we don't make it?" she mumbled " Eri, this can't be you! The Eri I know wouldn't never let fear get to her because she got her two awesome big brothers here !" I exclaimed and hugged her .

" Kat, listen if we die and I'm being all serious, just don't leave us okay and if you make or Eri make tell Denki that I love him and everything about this Mafia. Am I clear?" I nodded at his sudden request and I didn't mind it.

We soon made it there and we got out of the car.. We immediately went into a brush and went into a secret entrance that a mole that was planted in the enemy foundation showed us .

I went in first and we was leaded up an air shaft and everything was so god damn dusty but it was fine I guess.

I heard Eri sobbed a bit " Eri get your shit together we're gonna make okay" I stated.

" It seems like you guys need help" I heard a voice up above it was a male voice it didn't sound like Eyebags so that was out of the question we looked up and it was agent hawks, the mole that's on our side. He got down and he went in front of me and he lead the way.

We got out of the air vents in a random room " listen this an easy job if you don't get killed but been careful because the boss has his office lace with poison and he made so he's the one immune and ineffective but good thing for me I found  a while to help with that just drink this" Agent Hawks gave us some mystery drink which was like a bright dark blue but I don't want my siblings to die so I drank it first.