{(18) 𝙼𝚊ybe a 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 }

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_・_
{Recap}
" My childhood best friend and ex boyfriend and ex bullied victim" I said bluntly . " You Bullied him?"
" Yeah , I don't even know I felt like I was taking out my problems and insecurities onto him" I feel ashamed talking about Deku and our past.

" how about next session we should talk about your trauma and what you experienced" I nodded because I can't say no.
" So do you ever hear negative thoughts like to hurt yourself or to cause harm-" just as she was talking the alarm went off.

" I guess that's our session I see you next you did very good" She said smiling and waving goodbye as I walked out that was the most embarrassing and humiliating 2 hours of my life I'm so pathetic".
——————-
Dad came to pick me up asked me how my dad was and I didn't feel like answering like I'm so fucking embarrassed.

I think I develop a new habit I bite my thumb when I get anxious or nervous or when something bothering me.

I got out the car when we pulled up to the house I went to my room and lock the door for unwanted guests ( like Eyebags) I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I just felt disgusted with myself I don't know how to explain it.

———-
I got out of the shower and went to my bed to apologize to shoto again .

{ Messages}
Me: Shoto I'm sorry just talk to me please
Me: please
Me: I'm sorry
Me:sorry
Me: I love u I'm so sorry
Me: I'm sorry
Me: sorry
Read 9:56
Shoto: please stop texting me
Shoto: I think we should be on a break
Me: what? You gotta be kidding me please I'm sorry I love you!
Shoto: you almost killed yourself and that's a lot and I'll just be in your way if I keep trying to help you and you ignore my help and I think maybe we should take a break from each other so we can heal and come back. I love you but I don't know if I can trust you anymore like I want to but if I put my trust in you and you lie to me will really hurt I'm sorry goodbye Katsuki.
Me : I'm sorry I fucked up and take therapy so I can get help
Shoto: you hate therapy and probably was force into it
Me: please don't leave me
Me:please
Shoto: Bye Katsuki

{ off Messages}

Did he just leave me ? What is this feeling? It hurts like it's familiar but it really hurts.

I felt tears come down my face and I can't gasp what just happened. What's the point of life, huh?

I heard a knock and wiped my tears " Hey kiddo we just wanted to wish you goodnight" Papa said coming into the room with dad and I scooted over on the bed to make space.

" We just got your therapy report and it seems like you did pretty good for your first day"Dad said giving me a pat on the back and staring to rub circles on there.

" I don't want to go it's embarrassing and I don't like talking about my past and it's just stupid like I know I fucked up everything but it's like if this is a punishment, I rather like a beating or a punch in my face than that shit." I explained trying to stop him from touching me.

" Kat, give it a try for us like try a week and we'll see about taking you out if you don't like it .How's that?" Papa asked " Sure" I said bluntly .

" How about you invite Todoroki for Eri celebration?" Dad asked and that just reminded of me that pain " Me and Todoroki broke up" and I saw the widen looks on there faces " Why ?! Y'all are so perfect together?" Papa yelled " He just wanted a break".

What's the point of anything

I bet he will go to Deku

He finally broke away

He's happy knowing that he got away from you

He hates you, he hates you !!

I know

Shit I was zoning out again

" We'll stop bothering you , just talk to us if something is bothering you. Good night Kat". Papa said, smiling slightly and came to kiss me on my forehead and Dad did the same.

——————

Sorry it's so short I didn't even realize until I saw  it I thought this was at least 800 or 1000 like the usual but shit I was wrong 🥲😀

Word count: 766