8)Hiking and son and father bonding

Bakugo pov:
It's a saturday and Eri has been more what's the word happier she's even calling Hizashi and Shota dad or papa.

" Katsuki, great, you're awake, get ready, we're going rock climbing and hiking," Shots said, making me confused. " what?"" Just the two of us, let's go" he said.

So I'm going hiking and rock climbing with my adoptive father. But how did he know I love to rock climb and hike? " You ready?" I nodded and we went.

Were in the car and I saw my father like my biological father. It's stupid whatever ...
We got there and it was so peaceful. We went inside and we got our gear and we started to get ready for hiking.

Where on the trail and it's awkward like really awkward. " Katsuki I want to ask you is alright if I call you my son like treat you like one because I been trying to keep my distance and give you space but if we really are going to be family I'll start treating you like my  son".

That caught me off guard and I don't want to get close to him but Shots makes me feel safe like a father like a real parent " um... It's alright I guess but I need to tell you.... When I'm in public with a lot of people I tend to act differently because I feel like I have something to prove... You know" I just want to tell him so he's not that surprise.

" I have no problem on what you do or act as long your okay and not trying to cause harm to innocent people". He leaned over and kissed my forehead" I need to tell you something... When you got hurt.. Um... Did something in me like I know it was my fault but you didn't hit me or got mad or threaten me. You were nice and didn't blame it on me.

And that was too much for me...  I took a step back. I kept my distance and tried not to get attached but I can't do that. I got too attached. I treat Eri and eyebags like my siblings and I see you and Hizashi as my Dad's."

I tried to not look at him but what he said next shock me
" Katsuki, you know I love you right?" and I looked at him in shock like how can you love an adopted kid like me?  " what?"" I love you kid " and It just felt right lok those 3 words was what I been waiting for and that made me feel good like a nice warm feeling.

It's not like my blade more like a kiss you know how it makes you feel something but instead of a kiss it's 3 words if that makes sense?

" I love you too dad" I said shyly like a shy kid.

What are these people doing to me I was just thinking about suicide and what am I going to do when I'm gone turning 18.

We are taking a break and it's been a good 2 hours. My phone just rang and it was Shoto. I MEAN Todoroki!

We were good. Todoroki was going to tell me something next week like take me somewhere not like a date... I think... He doesn't like me right? " Hm it seems like you and Todoroki really hit it off" Dad said looking at my phone screen and yes I'm calling him that now.

" You can say that" I said about to text Todoroki" So Katsuki, are you gay?"
" WHAT! Like how can you ask that question like right now" I said being shock" well why not?We all can tell you like him" .

Is it that obvious?

YES! You little Dibshit

Listen voice!  Not right now I'll cut later.

" Well I'm not gay I'm pansexual all that gayness is Eyebags thing" I said laughing" stop making fun of your brother" Dad said.

We finish the hiking earlier and went to rock climbing and least say one of us got a lot of cuts and bruises and least just say it ain't me.

Today was fun and it was just great I got to connect with one of my parents.