7)◯◯Eri rescue◯◯

"They have Eri, we have to go!" I said, "We can't," Shota said. "Why not!!?" I Yelled "1. Lower your voice and 2. Because that's what they want us to do, to rush and fall into our hands well have her back to night and guessing they did nothing to her because she they think we still have the virus and we don't we dispose of it, but we do have a fake one."

Why did I agree to this? We are in danger and my sister got kidnapped.

+++++

Aizawa Pov:

So, it's midnight and me and Zashi are getting dressed now for the mission to get my little girl back.

I had to ask Zashi to drug the food to make the kids go to sleep and mostly Katsuki, I need him to sleep the most. I was going to try to make a bond with Katsuki by going hiking and rock climbing and the next day go to the music shop with Hitoshi and then the next day I was going to go shopping with Eri.

"Sho let's go and here" Zashi said throwing me my gun and we walked away "Better bring her back" we stopped in our tracks hearing Hitoshi voice "the food smelled weird, so I didn't eat it  and pretend to be knock out, but I made Kat ate because I know he's been having rough few days now go before he wakes up" Hitoshi said. He said and went upstairs and then me and Zashi left.

We went into the treehouse elevator and went into our base. We went inside and everyone had fears in their eyes because they know what day it is, plus Zashi has a serious face.

We went into our office, and we checked over where was Eri's last location and where she is now, she's in some abandoned hospital like I doubt they would do experiments on her but swear if they fucking touch her.

I' m killing more people than I have to. We got out of our office, and we set up our plan.

Mic Pov:

Me and Sho got into our car, and we found the abandoned hospital and it wasn't guarded in the front which was stupid.

We have 3 options on how we should come in.

Break through the window and make a scene.

We do a surprise attack.

We straight walk in there.

and kill or fight what comes in our way.

Sho likes option 2 so that's what we're doing.

In the line of being a Mafia boss you have to be crazy and that's something me and Sho have craziness.

We got in the building, and we did a search, threw the building in and out and we had our team look too.

The roof was last... we ran up there and we see Eri strap to a chair that's on the edge but with a bomb tape to it and we have 4 min. "I don't want to die anymore ... ya'll are my family" She cried. I can see in her eyes her pain and she looked beat up and hurt.

"Don't worry we're not going to let you die," I said. We had one of our tech guys on it and we looked, and the bomb had 500 small wires and we knew they were fucking us.

Were done for 1 minute and we only had 83 wires done and we need to get 417 wires done but time. We need to get the right wire with this particular bomb. We can cut all the wires but have to been careful because some of the wires have poison, but we should at least find the right one right.

We are on 34 seconds and Eri's silent crying was trying to make jokes with her so she wouldn't think about being strapped to a chair with a bomb. We have 234 wires with no poison so far.

We are on 10 seconds and I'm hoping to God for help at this point.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

We lost her.

No like we literally lost her shoe and she loves that shoe.You think I'm going to let my little girl die. She hugged us while we cried on the roof but remember we have to go.

So we ran out of there and got back in the car with our team. We went into some convenience store and we changed and burned our clothes because we don't know what they put on us.

It's 5 am in the morning and sho sleeping again but at least with our daughter. We came home to our boys and gets what one of them is having a pain attack and usually it will be Katsuki because I notice he likes to keep his feelings in until they come up and spiral.

But this time it was Hitoshi and it's great seeing Katsuki in action to take care of his brother. We saw him put Hitoshi headphones on Hitoshi.

We stopped watching and then went inside " Dad... Um i mean Hizashi, I was coming downstairs and Hitoshi was having a panic attack. So I got his headphones and his calmed down and I'm going to make him Lavender Tea.

++++++
Guess who back 😃✨

'

We lost her.

No like we literally lost her shoe, and she loves that shoe you think I'm going to let my little girl die. She hugged us while we cried on the roof but remember we have to go.

So, we ran out of there and got back in the car with our team. We went into some convenience store, and we changed and burned our clothes because we don't know what they put on us.

It's 5 am in the morning and I know who must be....!? Come he sleep again but at least with our daughter. We came home to our boys and gets what one of them is having a pain attack and usually it will be Katsuki because I notice he likes to keep his feelings in until they come up and spiral.

But this time it was Hitoshi and it's great seeing Katsuki in action to take care of his sibling. We saw him put Hitoshi headphones on Hitoshi.

We stopped watching and they went inside "Dad... Um I mean Hizashi, I was coming downstairs, and Hitoshi was having a panic attack. So, I got his headphones and his calmed down and I'm going to make him Lavender Tea.