Eclipse Amon x reader

In the dimly lit alley, Y/n's footsteps faltered as she stumbled upon a meeting. The air thickened with an eerie tension, and her gaze locked onto the figure of Amon, his mask casting shadows that seemed to dance with malevolence.

Amon turned, his cold gaze meeting Y/n's horrified eyes. The silence was broken by his unsettling voice.
"Witness the dawning of a new era, where bending will no longer be a tool of oppression."

Y/n's heart raced as she tried to make sense of the cryptic statement. The dim glow of streetlights cast an otherworldly pallor over Amon's masked face, intensifying the unsettling atmosphere.

"Do you not see the flaws in this world?" Amon continued on. "The privileged bending elite ruling over the non-benders?"

Y/n, her voice trembling said. "What do you want from me?"

Amon, advancing with an unnerving said. "Merely an observer, my dear. Witness the revolution unfold."

As Amon approached, Y/n's fear deepened. The alley seemed to close in around her, shadows morphing into ominous shapes that whispered of impending doom. Amon's masked presence exuded an unearthly aura, his gaze penetrating into the core of her being.

"You will remember this night, the night you glimpsed the herald of change."

The air grew colder, and Y/n, paralyzed by fear, felt an unseen force enveloping her. Amon's unsettling words echoed in her mind as the alley's shadows morphed into a haunting symphony of whispers, leaving an indelible mark on her soul. In the wake of that chilling encounter, Y/n couldn't shake the feeling that the world itself had shifted, setting the stage for an impending darkness.