Eternal Bond Kyoshi x reader

In the Spirit World, amidst ethereal landscapes and swirling energy, you find yourself standing face to face with Avatar Kyoshi. The familiar features of your dear friend shine through, though her spirit form radiates a serene and otherworldly glow.

"Kyoshi... Is that really you?"

Smiling warmly, Kyoshi answers. "Yes, my friend. It's me. I've missed you."

You begin to feel emotional. "I've missed you too, Kyoshi. It's been so long since we were together."

"Time passes differently here, but our connection remains strong. Tell me, my friend, what have you been doing since we last met?"

You begin reflecting. "After you left, I dedicated my life to carrying on your legacy. I trained tirelessly to become a skilled bender, inspired by your strength and determination. I wanted to honor you, Kyoshi."

Proudly, Kyoshi says. "I am honored, my friend. You were always full of potential. I knew you would accomplish great things."

"It's because of your guidance and friendship that I've come this far. I always carry your teachings in my heart." You said with gratefulness.

Kyoshi speaks gently. "You've grown into an incredible person. Remember, strength comes not just from physical power, but from compassion and wisdom too. The world needs more heroes like you."

You nod your head. "Thank you, Kyoshi. But what about you? What has your spirit journey been like?"

"In the Spirit World, I continue to seek balance and protect the spirits. There is much work to be done, just as there always was in our mortal lives. I am still the same Kyoshi you knew, but now my purpose has expanded."

Smiling, you said. "You were always driven to make a difference. I'm glad to see that hasn't changed. But being here with you now... it feels surreal, like a dream."

"This is a place where dreams can come true, my friend." Kyoshi says. "Our spirits may have separated in the physical realm, but here we are together once again. Cherish this moment, for it is a rare gift."

You are overwhelmed with emotion. "I will, Kyoshi. I will treasure this reunion and carry your spirit with me always."

Kyoshi reaches out, her spirit essence blending with yours. "And I will be with you, guiding you in your journey. Remember, my friend, you are never alone. Draw strength from our bond and forge your own path."

"I will, Kyoshi. Thank you for everything." You said, filled with determination.

As the embrace of your spirits lingers, you feel a renewed sense of purpose and a deep connection to Kyoshi. Though you may be separated in the physical world, her presence will forever be a guiding force in your life. Together, you and Avatar Kyoshi continue to shape the world, each in your own unique way.

*requested by @Spicy Muslim1881*