Part:30(Long Update)

Next Day

SM(Mehndi Ceremony):

As the sun rised up even the whole SM was up from elders to youngsters....after breakfast all we're again back to the squad one that is preparation of mehndi ceremony by now even SDC team was there and our girls were running here and there...as the boys were out to ARD & SD as there was a very important thing came up with can't wait for there presence so they have to go and as it was lunch time all the boys to return back to SM with today's outfits.....

After having lunch again all we're back to prepare.....and boys were showing the outfits....

Nani : but mehndi ceremony is ladies no gents....

Dadi : ya deviyan is right why you all stressed for gents outfits....

Pappa(looking at boys+winked at mama): didn't me & manohar said you that this is  ladies ceremony....

Mama(joining pappa +sad tone): ya see now your hardwork on designing outfits gone waste .....

Girls(laughing): poor boys ....

Mami(looking at the sad faces of boys): Hello hi bye bye sasumaa & masiji why not to change the ritual for goodwa?

Nani&dadi: means??

Mami (smiling): hello hi byee byee meanswa that even gents can join the mehndi ceremony na it's for our own benefit....+looking at there confused faces)look as we all ladies will apply Mehndi who will looks after US and the guests thinks saasuma & masiji when we have the gents who themselves are offering the servicewa(winked)....

Nani : we don't mind if the gents join the mehndi ceremony as it's today's world everything is equal....

Dadi : which is good eventually and  (winked at ladies) free service too.....

Girls : yessss

Pappa: then it's decided that we will attend the mehndi ceremony....

Mama: ya come on boys cheer up....

All the elders went towards sofa and settled there a little far way from the youngsters for inviting again guests this time with whole family ☺️.....

Back to youngsters

Khushi(clapping her hands and play fully hits Anjali& Riddhima's shoulder): some romantic and special service right....

Lavanya (smiled teasing): ofcourse mishti will both the couples miss this chance by any chance.....

Payal (hi-fi with khushi &lav): ya ya all chances will be accepted now ....and the extraaaa service will be given by the grooms to our brides.....

Karan (winked at Anjali): yes you girls are right if i miss chances to steal moments in my own wedding then am fool to miss such romantic time....

Anjali (blushing): Karan you too joined them in teasing (winked)but that's true we are not fools to miss chances....

Aman(pulled Riddhima): Right Karan those are the best moments which we will cheers later on in our life ...right soon to be wife...

Riddhima (moved closed to Aman): yes my soon to be husband by chance also we shouldn't miss any chances....

ANKARA & Aman: yes Riddhima.....

Arnav : what the ....plan to tease got all in vain....

Nk : yes yes nannav meray Bhai these 4 have beeing soo romantic and our plans ...

Akash (continuing): our plans to tease gets wasted....

Girls (shouting): yess there open PDA's .....

Arnav : what the .....