part:35(Long Update)

RM(wedding Day):

Varmala (garland) we're brought by the girls now it was divided by girls and boys but aur arshi we're standing close to each other...first ANKARA will exchange the varmala and RIDMAN will follow up next....

Khushi(hp and kaka): disturb the rose petals to all ....

Lavanya: ya as the exchange the varmala we all will shower both couples with Rose petals.....

Hp and kaka disturbed to family and to all guests the Rose petals.....

Imagine big 2 baskets

P

andit ji:The bride puts the varmala around her husband-to-be first, after which the groom follows the suit..... It denotes the beginning of the wedding ceremony.....

 It denotes the beginning of the wedding ceremony

ANKARA & RIDMAN Varmala

ANKARA took  the varmalas from pandit ji....

Arnav,Aman, NK& akash (as Anjali was about to put varmala to Karan all boys we're lifting Karan up and made him sit on there shoulders): ohhhh sorry Anjali/di....

Khushi, Ridhima, lavanya&Payal (shouting + all the SDC team too came forward and along with the girls they all lifted Anjali infront of Karan): come on Anju di ....

Arnav:what the....

Khushi: no what the we girls will win ....

Karan(to boys): guys out me down...

Nk: what but why ....

Karan: just as I say please....

Boys (making him stand): okay....

Karan( kneeled down down in front of Anjali and bowed his head+ with smile): your my Angel Anjali I will bow down infront of my angel....

Girls (made Anjali stand): wowwww.....

Anjali (blushing+happy tears+putting the varmala on him): I love you jaan....

Karan was about to stand but Anjali too kneeled down ...