Part:19

Farmhouse (Night) :

Karan, Aman, Riddhima, Arnav, Khushi, Akash, Payal, Nk, Lavanya all we're chit chatting in the garden area except Anjali and elders were already off to bed...

After some 15 minutes Karan's phone popped with Anjali's text....

Karan (reading text) : come to backyard... (to herself) what if she is in need of help...

Karan (to all) : guys i will be back in some time have some work...

All(know what work karan has) : Okay....

Akash (to payal extending his hand) : payal come let's just have a little walk...

Payal (giving her hand with smile) : okay...

All (teasing Payash) : ohhhhh romantic walk huh...

Both Akash and payal left for there romantic walk Akash with smile and payal with blush...

Riddhima (getting up): guys am going to Terrace... Anyone wants to come??

Aman(before anyone could answer he said) : I will come Riddhima...

Khushi (teasing Ridman) : ohhoooo go Rasagulla..... I mean riddhi di... (after both of left khushi said) Am too going swimming area...

Lavanya : mishti today already we all played a lot in pool now no need...

Khushi : uffoo am not gonna swim just gonna put my leg into the water and sit for sometime.... (getting up)Till Anju di calls us...

Lavanya : ohh okay you carry on mishti I will stay back here in garden...

Nk : I too will stay back...

Arnav(getting up): I will join you khushi..

Khushi (smiled) : okay (to Nandla) enjoy both of you...

Then both Arnav and khushi(Arshi) left towards swimming pool and Nk and Lavanya (Nandla) stayed back in garden....

Backyard (Karan&Anjali = Ankara) :

Karan walked into the backyard and he was surprised to see the decorations...

And anjali was facing her back as soon as she heard his footsteps she turned to face karan

And anjali was facing her back as soon as she heard his footsteps she turned to face karan....and there was another surprise for him anjali wearing saree... He (karan) walked towards her (anjali) and Anjali to walked towards karan but suddenly she was about to slip but karan cought her....