part:34(Long Update)

Next day(Wedding Ceremonies):

The sunrised and the whole house was very bright just like the life is now on bright with lotts of happniess and healthiness.....all woke up with bright smile on there faces for welcomeing the birght future and 2 couples for happy married life ahead....

RM:

Singhaniya's and Chopra's we're ready to leave....

Dadi (smiling): okay see you all soon Lott of works to do to welcome our 2 daughters in law cum daughters to our house .....

Pappa: ya right ma we are blessed to have such children in our life....

Karan(placed his hand on Riddhima's head): my sister is so groun up that I didn't feel like this day too will come we're i have to marry her off...

Khushi (smiling with tears): ohho Bhai bhut that good thing is she will be with us after marriage tooo....

Lavanya: ya mishti is right Bhai ....as riddhi di will stay at RM as decided already ....

Aman: ya it's its already past 11am we should get going ....

Nk(teasing): ohho seems some one sooo much in hurry .....

Karan: riddhi I will come soon and do all my responsibility as brother too....

Riddhima: Bhai I know you don't stress okay....

Mama: ya first Karan's barath we will welcome then ..

Mami(continued): hello hi byee byee ya then along with us Karan will welcomewa Aman's barath .....

Nani: ya that's totally right...

Payal: hmm likewise even Karan Bhai can fullfill responsibility as brother too being a groom himself.....

Akash : ya 2 in 1 work will be done and all will be happy and satisfied....

Anjali: ya that's true.....

Arnav : great then now let's start with last minute works ....

All: hmm yes .....

After that Singhaniya's and Chopra's left for the SM so that they can come with the barath(wedding procession) of Karan and Aman ....and Riddhima was at RM because as decided already mami and mama will do her weddings procedures as parents along with Anjali...... And all we're busy for the last minute works both in RM and SM ....in RM to welcome the grooms and in SM to welcome the bride's and as in couples.....

all minds and hearts was at different emotional state but at last everyone was happy ....by now it was evening and almost time for the weddings to start and all we're ready to start the wedding ceremonies......

Singhaniya 's and Chopra's guests will come alone the barath with them and Raizada's guests were already present in RM ....