Part:15

Next day in fact this full week is hell busy for all...All were busy doing there work...... From today even Anjali Singh Raizada gonna join ARD.....

ARD:

Arnav, Anjali, Akash and Nk reached ARD... All knew that anjali is ASR's sister... She is kind hearted and lovely lady all ARD employees like her very much... All also knew what has happened in Anjali's life (all about shyam and divorce) all employees were genuinely happy for her (anjali) as she was free from evil...and all employees were shocked and happy to see Anjali's new look because all have seen her in saree only...

Anjali's look

Anjali's look

All came and arnav stood in half of stairs behind him Akash and nk and anjali beside arnav...

Arnav (In ASR tone) : Attention everyone... (now all employees faced arnav) good morning everyone...

All : good morning ASR...

Arnav : As you all know already my sister but today let me introduce her again you to all.. (holding anjali's hand)... MS:Anjali Singh Raizada she is the other MD (Akash and Nk are MD's too) and Head of HR department of ARD....

Employees : yess ASR..

Arnav (to anjali) : welcome to ARD di..

Anjali : thank you chotte...

Akash and nk : welcome to ARD di...

Anjali : thank you....

Anjali (employees) : hello everyone...

Employees : hello ma'am and welcome to ARD ma'am....

Anjali : thank you...

Arnav : get back to work now...

All employees went back to work..... (first it's Akash, Arnav, anjali and nk cabins in ARD)....Arnav, Akash, nk took anjali to her cabin and give her all information up to date about ARD which took almost 1 and half hour... And anjali listen everything very very carefully and understood too....

Arnav : so di that's it any doubt??

Anjali : no chotte and now let's carry on with ours works...

Akash : okay di... Any help just call us....

Anjali : sure Akash...

Nk : yes di all the best...

Arnav & akash : all the best di...

Anjali : thank you....

Then all left to do there works in there cabins...

ARD & SD were busy for the upcoming fashion show... Karan in this upcoming contract... Riddhima in her hospital and SDC in the wedding...