Part:16

Next day :

All were happy and as well as worried and tensed out.... Happy and worried both because Anjali will get operated today and it should be successful....

Hospital :

Raizada's, Singhaniya's and chopda's were in hospital and anjali was taken into the room (special room) and she was kept under observation riddhima, 2 doctors and 4 nurses were inside the room.... All others were waiting outside and after some 55 minutes all came out... Doctors and nurses left and riddhima came to family and said...

All : how is di / anju di /anjali / anjali beitya....

Riddhima : anju di is totally fine and we have kept her under observation and at 7:00 pm today her surgery will start....

Arnav : okay can we meet di now...??

Riddhima : yes you all can meet her...now i will take your all leave... And time to time nurse will come and check anju di and after my appointments I will too check on her (anjali)....

Karan : okay riddhu.... Am there (all looked at him) i mean we all are there with her....

All : ya...

Then all went inside the room and anjali give a smile....

Nani & Dadi (were both beside anjali nani hold right hand of anjali and dadi left hand of anjali) : don't worry betiya /beta everything will be fine...

All were happy seeing the love and affection of nani and dadi towards anjali... Especially arnav was happy that... He knows that his nani loves them a lott but after Singhaniya's and chopda's arrival he got more love from the lovely peoples and without his (Arnav) knowing he thought...

Arnav (to himself) : Di should have married in a family like Singhaniya's and chopda's not that busted shyam... What am thinking but then it would have been nice to have a lovely husband like karan bhai his affection, respect and care towards di (then he released) what am thinking karan bhai but arnav the way karan bhai behaviour towards di is.... Shut up arnav shut up for now...

All were taking with anjali but Khushi noticed that arnav was thinking something deeply his facial expressions were changing from happy, sad, anger,realisation & shock.... Khushi came to arnav...

Khushi (keeping her haand on aranv's shoulder) : Arnav were are you lost??

Arnav (came back from his world) : huh nothing...

Khushi : don't worry arnav anju di will be perfectly fine...

Arnav : it's not that Khushi I know di will be fine... I was thinking about what if di would have married in a family like yours and husband like karan bhai (then he saw Khushi) khu.. Khushi I mean I have noticed karan bhai the way he is with di I think he likes di... So I... I mean..

Khushi (pulled arnav out of room and hugged him & pulled back) : oh my god arnav even i noticed that infact me, didu, payu di and riddhi di were planning to talk about this and even you noticed... Arnav you don't have any problem if karan bhai I mean lo.. Love anju di..??

Arnav ( smiled) : why would I have any problem khushi... I always wanted a person like karan bhai for my di.... But what about di??

Khushi : don't worry i think even di likes karan bhai.. I have noticed when karan bhai and anju di talk with each other and that smile on anju Di's face is the sign that she(anjali) doesn't dislike karan bahi...

Arnav : then that will be the best thing ever khushi... But now first let di get operated and then she should completely heal back to normal only the we will plan something to open up there love for each other.... And even di and karan bhai needs time... It will be best if first they understand each other and create that relationship and spend some time know about each other and I think they themselves will say us about there love onces they are okay to announce out loud to all of us...