Part:7

Next day :

RM:
Arnav's room:

Arnav was getting ready for AR and he was recalling yesterday's moments with khushi...

Arnav(self talk) : khushi I know your giving me chance... I promise I will never ever give you any chance to repent on your decision of giving me chance.... And I know your trying to be normal with me I understand how difficult it is for you after my past behaviour... But I promise you I will give much needed time & space but at same time I will not leave any stone unturned to make you mine....

There enters anjali along with Akash, nk and payal...arnav turns and saw all all together...

Arnav : good morning everyone how come  here??

All wished him: good morning...

Anjali : yes chotte do you I think  that I should  join AR..??

Arnav(with full smile) : ofcourse di you should join...

Akash : ya bhai(Arnav) even we all said Di same but she was not sure so we  all came here to talk with you....

Nk : yes nannav now you say Di to  join AR it will be best...

Arnav : yes di you should join AR what's there to be unsure...

Payal : Shyam... As di is not divorced and Shyam's is still not out...

Anjali : yes I don't have any problem rather I will be happy to join AR but till Shyam's matter I don't want him(shyam) to suspect on us especially on me by all of sudden why I decided to join AR and that to after Singhaniya's arrival...

Arnav : payal & di are right.... We should be normal with shyam untill his truth is out and we should be more careful about divorce too...

Akash : your right bhai we shouldn't let him suspect on us at his moment...

Nk : don't worry everything is under control and will be... Now let's just be happy that shyam will not be present in dadi's birthday party...

Payal: yes nk we all can enjoy and it's the presious time to get along with all especially singhaniya family...

Arnav : ya payal your right...

Hp (konts the door) : nani ji is calling you all to have breakfast...

Nk : we are coming you go HP...

Hp leaves from there and all the Raizada's headed to dinning area had the breakfast.... Raizada boys went to AR, payal to SDC,anjali decided to invite guests for birthday party and nani, mami  were at home....

SM:

After having there breakfast singhaniya's were sitting in living room and were having coffee and were chit chatting...

Dadi(excitingly) : so we have birthday party of devyani tomorrow... Thank god atleast in the name of party i will come out of home...

Vivek(with smile) : maa(mother) your behaving like small kid...

Dadi (pouting sadly) : then what should I do you will go to SD & SDC I will be at home all alone...

Aman (teasing) : dadi but Sundays we stay together na...

Dadi (Saying dramatically) : oh wow thank you so much...

Lavanya (laughs & hugs dadi) : dadi your so cute....

Khushi(kisses on dadi's cheeks) : I love you dadi my drama queen...

Aman : now I understood pappa...