Part:5(long Update)

Next Day :

The  most important day of everyone's lifes.....the day secrets will be out, the day of emotions, the day questions will be answered, the day of reunion, the day of repentance....

All the Raizada's were waiting to reach Singhaniya's Mansion.... They were on the way due to delhi traffic they are stuck....

Finally after 15 minutes they reached SM and all were impressed by looking at the mansion...

SM:

All Singhaniya's were waiting for the Raizada's to reach as it was already noon

And finally the heared the door bell... Kaka(servant of SM) went and open the door and welcome the Raizada's with smile....

Kaka : namaste welcome Please come inside....

Raizada's : namaste thank you...

Living room :

All were sitting in the living room and were chit chatting along with Gupta's when Raizada's entered...

There was a big wall in that photo frames were hanged.... All saw that but for now didn't asked anything...

Kaka : baba(kind of respect as sir) Raizada's family has come....

Dadi : namaste welcome please come in...

Raizada's : namaste....

All came and sat in the living room... Arnav's eyes were on khushi only from the time he came inside... All other Raizada's were amazed seeing her totally changed but thought that now what they are that Khushi is real......

 All other Raizada's were amazed seeing her totally changed but thought that now what they are that Khushi is real

                   Khushi's look