Enchanting

It's been exactly two days since Miles and Hobie last hung out. Miles was angry at Hobie but he didn't expect him to give up so easily. In reality Hobie was just giving him some space before he tries again.

Miles' POV —

We thankfully manage to fight as a team at the HQ despite all the tension. Throughout the day Hobie kept staring at me, I tried my hardest to avoid his eyes but a few times I couldn't stop myself from staring back.

I sigh as I prop myself down on my bed and suddenly feel like crying again.

Get over him he doesn't even care about you. 

My thoughts don't do any good, I end up feeling the familiar feeling of tears streaming down my face.

"Miles?"

I sit up and see Hobie standing by my window, I almost cried even more out of relief from seeing him again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and try to sound angry but it comes out as a shaky whisper.

Hobie invites himself onto my bed, he wraps his arms around me. His touch felt way too nice for me to push him off.

He doesn't say anything, the only evidence that he's awake is that he rubs my back gently. When I calm down I look up at him, his eyes lock with mine making my heart flutter like it always does. Shit i'm in so deep.

"Why are you here?" I try again, this time I genuinely sound confused. Hobie blushes a little at the question.

"I wanted to talk to you" Hobie says.

I get impossibly closer to him in fear of him asking for us to just 'go back to normal friends' or something, I certainly won't be able to do that.

When I don't say anything he lifts my face up by my chin with his finger. The look i'm met with is unfamiliar for Hobie, he's usually so sarcastic, cocky and unserious but right now he's looking at me with the most gentle eyes i've seen.

"Miles, i've been wantin' to tell you this for a while but I was scared i'd overwhelm you. I really like you—like more than i've ever liked anyone and it's so bloody scary. I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't the other day"
He explains and looks away from me shyly making it obvious he's never done this before. This time I believe his words, I feel so elated I can't even make out a coherent sentence.

When he faces me again I take it as my chance to dive in for a kiss. He sighs of relief and kisses me back passionately. It makes my face hot as well as my body. He pulls away from me and wears his familiar smirk.

"I take that as you liked my speech?" Hobie asks as if I haven't already made the answer obvious.

I kiss him deeper to shut him up, it works for the most part. The only sounds coming out of him were groans. I already knew where this was going so it wasn't a surprise to me when he pushed me down to lay on my back.
When we pull away he looks at me with clouded eyes, I shiver in pleasure as he starts sucking hickeys into my neck. My hips make an involuntary movement and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Hobie watches for any form of protest as his hand gets further and further down—

"Fuck..Hobie" I whine as spikes of pleasure go through me when he squeezes my clothed dick.
He looks equally as turned on as me as he continues teasing me.