RED EYES

KADE

as I landed in Paris I was anything but relaxed, I had so much work to do at the Paris branch that I didn't look forward to it.

As I had gotten to my hotel suite to freshen up to my surprise and irritation Skyler Page was right thier on the couch having wine.

"Ouuu you're finally here, when Daddy said you'd be in Paris I figured it ?" She smiled undoing my tie.

"Who wouldn't everyone knows we are an item" I sighed walking away from her to the bedroom and she followed.

"I haven't seen you in 7 months" I said

"Exactly why we need to spend time together "

"I'm not here to feed your fantasy Skyler I have work to do here and your surprise as you call it will make me very angry and sadly you don't want to be around when that happens." She just smiled and started her way ti the door.

"I'll set up a lunch with Harry ,kisses " she said and she was out the door.

-----------------------☆

"And it was like the best shoot I had ever done, never knew I'd be comfortable on a mountain top right?" The rest of the table laughed skyler had the great idea to host a dinner with some business associates, her father, sister and I was drunk.

The project hasn't been going to plan and it seems that every idiot I put in charge here have been doing absolutely nothing.

"Hey, wanna get away from everyone, have a little fun with just us?"it had been a month since i had any kind of fun here I basically only worked all day and thought only about her.

I just stood up and she followed suit.

--------------☆

" I ordered room service wanna go for another round before-"

"I'd appreciate it if what had transpired last night not happen again"

"What?"

"I hate to repeat myself and from now on we won't ever see each other." I closed my laptop and stood up.

"You can't do that, you can't just get rid of me my father won't allow it!"

"Your father is in debt with me he'd be foolish to push any of my buttons now get out in 10mins before i put you out"

"You're an Asshole!!" And she stormed out.

----------------☆

"Here are the files and all the materials needed for the sales here" I nodded at Harry waiting for him to continue.

"She's doing fine, she was spotted spending time with her sister and another man" another man?

"His name is Tristan Graham he owns the bar that she works at four times a week" that guy again.

"Did you get the arrangements done for when we arrive "

"Yes but are you sure you'd like her to be at your birthday-"

" Yes, get everything arranged." Turns out I was more excited to go home than I thought.

HAVEN

Blue silk, pearl heels, and a soft updo I'm not sure I've ever looked this good before.

"You look like a princess" star said as I observed myself.

I thanked her and then the door bell rang Harry was early.

"OK grab your bag we have to go, come on "

"Hi Harry sorry I have to run next door real quick and drop off my sister.