THE CRASH

HAVEN

There's always the terrible feeling while you're going fast, you don't know when or if you'll crash but you shouldn't care about that moment just how fast everythings going.

I was about to walk in when Harry told me to wait a bit and I was confused for a second.

"He requested if he could walk in with you" Oh?

Then I saw him come out from the large front doors as handsome as he could ever be, everything he wore seemed to be just perfect on him and it killed me that a man so beautiful could be so dark and cold.

"Thank you Harry, I'll met you when it's time for the meeting " Harry nodded and excused himself.

I was about to start for the entrance now that he was here but I was stopped when he grabbed my elbow.

"Is something wrong?" And he gave me a quick kiss, folded his arm indicating that I held on to it as we went in and I blushed a little at that and mumbled a sorry before doing so.

"You look beautiful tonight, I'm happy you came out, but other than that it's a very important night but sadly with a little more dangerous individuals than the other times. You need not speak till spoken to, you shouldn't look these men in the eyes and watch what you say" I nodded ,it was clearly another mafia event, and he called me beautiful which caught Mr off gaurd and I blushed a little.

We walked in and all eyes where on us, him rather I was just his 'arm candy' and as we spoke with most guests, meeting different people I was beginning to see a pattern they all had women on thier arms just like I was with Kade, were these all daisies?.

We reached our table and he helped me seat and came dangerously close to my ear.

"I have a meeting now it won't be too long, 30mins max sit here eat,drink and don't speak to any man they are all dangerous " I nodded and he kissed my cheek shocking me and was on his way to a room with almost 20 other strong, scary men.

I sat for a while eating the amazing finger foods when I heard the chair next to me move.

"Hey princessa " I turned and it was this very rough looking man probably close to 40 and he has scars on his face.

"I'm Pablo, Randos second in command and you are?" I just focused on my food and ignored him like I was told to do plus I wanted to.

"Hey its not nice to ignore someone as they speak to you" he wouldn't stop trying to speak to me so I did the best thing I could think of and stood up and rushed straight for the bathrooms.

I sighed a breath of relief and I entered the stall and took a seat there then I heard the door open again but thankfully it was women.

"I can't believe he actually brought someone this time" one said

"Do you think she's his girlfriend?"

"Oh oh please, she's no different than us, she's clearly a Daisy Don doesn't bring anyone he cares about to these things"

"You're right plus I heard he might be dating that Skyler model she's hot "

"Yeah ,but she's been on his arm for the past few events my spade took me to she's clear arm candy you should see how he forgets she even exsists plus rumor has it she was a virgin before don the maids had to clean the sheets" ouch that's probably how Kaden found out too.

"She was all over him too she must be out of her mind if she thinks she'll get absolutely anything from him" and they all laughed then the stall next to me opened and I heard heels footsteps.

"Oh Ginger You're the only serious piece of trash I see here tonight and your Spade's going bankrupt last I heard and you're still here cause you're carrying a secret"
and the rest of the girls gasped

"Uh n-no I'm not pregnant and-"

"Oops look who just spilled her own beans, I didn't say anything about pregnancy Ginger" the other girls giggled

"And you two other peices of trash need to get a life before you all ruin the sorry excuse of ones you have now and ill make sure of it" and they gasped.

"Now all of you, get the fuck out before i ruin you!" And I heard rushed movements and the doors opened and closed.

" you can get out now " and that's when I realised she knew I was in here the whole time and I came out.

"Oh wow you're even prettier up close, don't mind those bitches they are all scum under my beautiful redbottoms, you must be my baby cousin's new girl"

"Daisy, I'm just his daisy" I said walking up to the sink to wash up.

"Oh honey trust me you're not but I guess you have to see that for yourself huh? Im sure you will ypurontract ends this week anyway Come on lets get out of here, I have to get back to the men and tell them what to do"

"You're in the meeting too?"

"OF course how else would those dumbasses know what to do." She chuckled. She's beautiful and powerful damn.

"You should never let anyone speak shit about you ever again, people can only make you feel inferior with your consent, so don't give it"

"I think that's from the princess diaries " I giggled

"Well girls with guns love a good movie too" she smiled at me.

We were at my table now and what I saw next was really the cherry on top of this night.

A beautiful blonde walked out of the men's room first adjusting her dress and then kade came out wiping his mouth and adjusting his tie.

I looked at April and shook my head" no they were more than right I'd be out of my mind to think this was anything but a contract. Excuse me" and I grabbed my purse and rushed out of there I was so done with tonight.

I don't know why I'm upset we weren't anything and that's why I have to end this cause I was getting attached when I shouldn't have been.

--------------☆
APRIL POV

I was sick, tired and now irritated and I just marched up to him and landed probably the best slap on his cheek that I've ever given him and he was shocked

"What the fuck April!"

"She wasn't gonna do it so I did, Regina barks seriously?! every man in here has been in her and not just once!"

"Nothing happened she ambushed me in there" he said

"Seriously? Well the lipstick on your stupid face says otherwise to everyone in here"

"I'm telling the truth i pushed her off and what do you mean by if she won't do it you did?"

"Haven the girl you haven't been able to shut up about for weeks and said you might have deep feelings for saw your ass!"

He mumbled curse words and ran his hand through his face.

"Where is she?"

"She left " he was about to head for the door but I grabbed his arm.

"Wow have you lost your mind we have to get back to the meeting you're not going anywhere right now"

He pulled out of my grip" I'm the fucking Don just deal with all of them and we'll get back to work later" I sighed and he was out the door.