𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 : 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 , 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 , 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐈𝐈𝐈)

Elegance

No one would be as suitable as the Yao Tianxun in terms of elegance back then.

This young lady was very discreet , and with the fact that many scrolls that was related to her were mostly burned for unknown reasons and have left us with some scarce information of what this divine lady really was or what she looked like but this wise one used to listen to these stories back then so let me recite you what I remember from her tales .

The Yao Tianxun , once a lost child found by a man with fiery red hair and adopted as his younger sister, would lead on her life following him until death.

The body weaker then any glass figure but the intelligence of more then ten deputy gods.

Forging many weapons for all gods some say.
Helping women delivering babies others say.
Bringing back the dead fewer believe.
A skilful doctor a majority agree.

Looks like a goddess even covered in mud.
A calm face in any situation.

One hand an umbrella, another hand to help those in need.

The Yao Tianxun is considered a goddess of the medical arts .
She had many believers back in the day , mostly researchers who seeked knowledge and rich families who hoped to have a healthy baby boy.

The Yao Tianxun was a lady that did not meddle in many people's affair and stayed in her palace most of the time. A woman of great patience and maturity in all eyes.

Once a lost child taken in by a normal clan with a red hair heir , a partner that stayed with him till the end, fought a war by his side even thought their chances of winning was extremely low, served him even as god herself .

This tale should have probably been ''Bravery, Power, Loyalty'' but The Yao Tianxun may have not been strong and had no cultivation but she still fought against all her enemies , covered in mud or blood , all could agree she still looked looked like a goddess even long before ascension. Her moves were all calculated and delivered like a majestic dance that all would love to watch and enjoy , even the person attacked, people were considered lucky to be killed by the Yao Tianxun as they would have probably assisted at the best show of their life before taking their last breath .

Many envied the life of the Yao Tianxun, after all, her life was like a fairy tale with her as the main character.

But all changed with the death of General Gu Xi-Wang, a person who she swore loyalty with her life. She grieved his death up until her death some legends say but other disagree .

But everyone agreed it had affected her hugely but not as badly as Thunder master Kai . She still performed all her duties and was seen a lot more outside her palace and in the mortal realm . Nobody knew what went through her mind during all that time .

The lady would still avert conflict with all gods but would be seen outside more but refused to create actual friendly bounds with many of the gods but those who she were close with prefer to not talk about her for some reason.

When Thunder master Kai died , The yao Tianxun completely shut herself off from everyone as she considered the thunder master as her own brother .

It is said she was just very good at hiding her grief from others as a few months later she would have been seen falling from the heaven's with tears in her eyes and a sword impaled in her chest. The case was considered as a suicide . No further informations about the Yao Tianxun was ever found after this. Even through death , The Yao Tianxun is still known as a figure of elegance and example to all woman .

the end.

''...''

''Your story sucks''

The same demanding teenager voice said out loud as the lady reciting the tale held her heart and gasped dramatically.

''How could you say that to me ?! I spend so much time digging through all the old scrolls to tell you this story in a legitimate way !''

The teenager only rolled his red blood eyes as the other kids and teenagers tried to comfort the lady who was over dramatically fake crying.

''Fine,fine, sorry lady [name] for hurting your feelings...''

The teenager said , he seemed to have said those words in a very shy way.
The lady quickly got back to her usual state to come and pat the boy's head.

''It's ok, I was only joking little Li Jiaoxi . You have your free opinion on the story but don't be to blunt about it or your not going to survive the real world.''

''Stop patting my head lady [name] ! I am not a kid anymore''

''You still are in my eyes and by age''

The lady responded calmly. The young boy whose name is Li Jiaoxi was trying to show he disliked it but did not do a great job at it as he never stopped [name] from continuing to pat his head.
Lady [name] stopped at one point prepared to make an announcement, everyone could see the disappointment in Li Jiaoxi eyes when [name] stopped patting him .

''It's bed time everyone ! You all promised me to go to sleep after I recited a tale tonight !''

Everybody grumbled as they had to go to sleep early at night to start their training early in the morning but still complied as they all had promised it and did not want to disappoint lady [name].

[name] had gone back to her room to put on her sleeping robe and prepared to go to sleep .

After finishing some preparations she passed by the many halls in the house until she stopped in front of a door with pink flowers painted on it. [name] opened the door , it was a long and large hall with many different rooms with different decorations on each door. [name] held her lamp to check the little space on the door made of thin paper that still protected the privacy of everyone but allowed her to check if light came out from it , all the rooms had light coming out from them. [name] coughed loudly as ti be heard and opened her mouth : ''Goodnight everyone !''
She shouted , shortly everyone responded loudly in union : ''Goodnight Lady [name] !''
And all the lights coming out from the little spaces went out and everything was dead silent.
[name] left the girls hall and went to do the same for the boys before returning in her chambers.

Her room was simple and had nothing to fancy going in for it, the only remarkable thing was the many flowers present in the room and the fact it was one of the highest chamber of the temple as it toward over the city below. It had a a breathtaking view that she enjoyed but looked priceless in comparison of the view on the balcony.

[name] walked soundlessly to her studies and sat down before starting to check and fill up some papers.
A few hours had passed by, it was only 11pm, the kids were already asleep at 9pm

After finishing up some work, [name] got up and went on her balcony, the view could make anybody breathless in a matter of seconds, the city lights were vibrant and were of different colors, the different houses that merged together and the little spectacles that were people blended like a moving puzzle . [name] sat down on a chair and admired the beautiful view that she was given, she admired the city she had built, she smiled.

Nobody could see the hint of sadness and loneliness in that smile other than [name] herself but she ignored it and continued looking , looking for something , like every single night she had spent on that balcony, and like every single night she would find nothing.
The lady got up and prepared to go back in her chambers but she looked back at the view and sighed before saying :

''What a lovely view...''