𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 (𝐈)

The moment you all left the abandon shelter, you couldn't see anyone . But the screams of Xie Lian calling out your name and his other companion managed to bring you all back together.

Fu Yao and Nan Feng were trying to block out the sand with their arms , you had a tight grip on your umbrella and used your long white sleeves to block out sand from your mouth whereas San Lang was still as composed as ever and didn't seem to struggle walking to Xie Lian with such hard winds.

Xie Lian mostly seem to be worried for San Lang, he even help San Lang tidy up do no sand could get in the youth in red's robe. As Xie Lian helped San Lang, his hat was about to fly away due to the strong wind but San Lang caught it in time and put in back on Xie Lian's head and tying up so it couldn't fly away again. The White daoist thanked the youth in red.

Fu Yao, Nan Feng and you watched this scene on the sideline. The two deputy gods still were suspicious of the youth while you just felt awkward.

I only hope for your happiness Hua Chengzhu but really, at this moment ? Makes me feel lonely...

You coughed as sand accidentally got into your mouth and spoke up of the current situation.

''Why couldn't we have waited for the sandstorm to pass ?''

You coughed up again the sand that had entered your mouth just by speaking these simple words. Walking was hard enough under the scorching sun but walking in the sandstorm was just as hard.

''Well, its to late to turn back anyways .''

Fu Yao said while rolling his eyes.

''Be careful , everyone. There's something odd about this storm . I'm afraid it is sorcery.''

Xie Lian warned while trying to figure out something on his mind.

''It's just a bit windy and sandy. How bad could it be ?''

Fu Yao spoke up. while crossing his arms.

''You say that as if its something normal to you''

you retorque back at him, his remarks were getting a bit on your nerves.

''I am afraid there is something else in this wind.''

Xie Lian explained as to try and figure out why someone would cast a sandstorm to block them.

''Maybe the people you saw are the ones messing with us.''

Nan Feng stated as his puts his hands on his waist.

Xie Lian looked around for a bit before speaking again.

''For now, we should try and find some shelter.''

''We already had one before, but we left it whiteout thinking to much. I propose that we try and find it again.''

you said gently said as to try and hide your frustration from leaving the comfy but abandon house.

''That house probably was blown away. I think the wind was manipulated to stop us from going further. If so, we should just keep going.''

Fu Yao statement was only mocked by San Lang.

''What is it ?''

Fu Yao frowned at San Lang who only smirked.

''Do you find it incredibly gratifying to go against other's will ?''

San Lang was almost looking down on Fu Yao.

''What did you say ?!''

Fu Yao said as he was about to start a fight with San Lang.