𝙸'𝙼 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄

3RD PERSON POV

Brian grinned at the sound of the engine roaring of one of the cars that Tej and Hobbs brought back. He knew Emma would also be sharing a grin with him right now if she heard that. The grin quickly left when he saw Han, Gisele, Roman and Riley walk in looking rough.

"What the hell happened?" Brian asked. "We met Dom's girlfriend and your sister. They're lovely" Riley said as she walked in with a scar on her face. "Are you all right?" Hobbs asked. "Yeah" She responded. 

"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me" Luke asked. "I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down" Tej said. "That's a hell of a coincidence. All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll" Luke said. 

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR

Letty, Jah and I got out of the car and walked towards Owen. "We lost Ivory" Letty said. "He's gone"

"Thanks" Owen says. Thanks? "That's it?" I asked him. "If Ivory's dead, he made a mistake. If you make a mistake, you pay the price" Owen said as I scoffed. "That's a great eulogy, Shaw" Letty said as I continued. "Are you gonna give the same speech for the rest of us when we go out?" I said as I walked away. 

"Emma, in my office now" Owen said as I laughed. "What is it now, you stupid Brit?" I said as I walked inside. 

"I like you, Em" He spoke. My nickname. Em. I scoffed. He walked towards me. "I dare say I even feel a certain warmth towards you. When I found you on the floor the other day and you couldn't remember anything? I said to myself, this girl has a gift, she's a blank page and that made me feel somewhat protective toward you. If something happened to you, for instance, I think I might find that slightly harder to bear. What I'm saying is... I would hate to see you make a mistake" He spoke. 

I laughed. "Boy, wouldn't I love to make a mistake right now"

"I'm gonna get some air" Letty said as she knocked on the door. "I'm coming with" I said as I stared at Owen and then walked away. He thinks he can take control of me? 

Fuck that. 

3RD PERSON POV

"So, what happened?" Dom questioned them. "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place" Han said. Gisele then walked over to them "But we've got something big" Gisele said. "What?" Dom asked. She held up the phone in her hand. 

"Braga" Dom and Brian glanced at each other as they stood up straighter "He's working with Shaw" Gisele said. She then threw the phone down on the table. "What are you talking about?" Brian asked her. "It's true" Han said as he nodded "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel"

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asked with a confused look on his face. Dom looked over to him as he replied "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico"

"And my old boss." Gisele added, Roman shooting her a look. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country" Brian sighed. "It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met. Then Shaw took Em out the hospital when she got into that car accident" Tei's jaw clenched at the mention of Shaw taking Emma away from him. 

"Okay, so y'all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej questioned. Brian turned away from them and started to pace around the room. "He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles" 

"How do you know that?" Tej asked. "Because Brian put him there" Dom spoke. Brian sighed "All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to" Gisele turned to look at him as Brian spoke again "I'm going to pay him a visit" Roman then looked at him as if he was crazy.