𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙽!

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR

I was working in Brian's garage. I was listening to 'Good life by Kehlani & G-Eazy'. 

'Raise a cup up for all my day ones, two middle fingers for the haters' played on my headphones.

"Life's only getting greater, Straight up from nothing we go, Higher than the highest skyscraper, No Little League, we major, The proof is in the paper" I sang as everyone was outside doing their own little thing. 

"Don't burn it this time. Please?" Roman said as he walked towards Tej. "I never go and burn it man" Tej spoke. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place" Brian spoke as they were walking towards the garage. 

"Yeah, and here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy or Aunt Em who's currently working on one right now" Mia said as Brian laughed at the sight of me. "We'll be building a car?" I heard Brian speak. 

"First car better be a charger, Jack" Dom shouted as I heard very clearly. "Hah, you mean Mustang" I yelled from under the car. "No, you mean skyline" Brian argued. "Like I said he's a toretto" Dom said.

"You're both confusing the kid" Brian said as he looked at me. I was still under the car. "Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Dom said. Brian handed Jack to Mia as he walked towards me. He kicked my feet. 

"Yo, what up?" I asked as I rolled out from under the car. "Are you really, working on a Sunday?" He asked as he kneeled down. "Alright fine, I'm coming" I laughed as he helped me up. I wiped my hands on a piece of cloth nearby and threw it away. I had my outfit underneath this one piece suit.

I wore some Nike Dunks, low retro white and black. Denim blue baggy jeans. White shirt. Grey sweatshirt. "Are you copying what I wore?" Brian asked. I looked at his grey sweatshirt. "What? No, the fuck? I wore this before you" I said as I argued with him. 

"No I wore this before you" He said as we walked out of the garage arguing. "I swear to God, when I woke up, this was the first thing that came to mind" I argued back. "You're lying, just admit it. I wore it first. Go change" Brian argued.

"Hey, O'Connor's! Stop it!" Dom said as he pointed at us. He wore a stern face. "No I wore this firs- I don't want to hear it Em" Dom said as I surrendered. "Fine, fine! We can look like thing 1 and thing 2" I said. "You're thing 1, looks the ugliest" Brian mocked. "They're twins, so you look ugly too" I said as we went our separate ways. 

"You're really going to do it?" Tej said as I walked towards him. "Tokyo" Roman said. "Yeah it's just something I gotta do" Han spoke. "You know we got your back, wherever you need us" I said as I sat down next to Han. Han smiled as Hobbs started heading towards us.

"Hey Mia, you better hide your baby oil" Roman mocked. "I'm just playing" Roman said as he held a hand up.

"You better hide that big-ass forehead" Hobbs spoke as Tej spat out his beer. "Damn" I burst into laughter. "I was just joking but whatever" Roman said quietly. "Definitely not that funny" Roman whined again. 

I walked towards Hobbs who was talking to Brian and Dom. "It's official, you're all free" Hobbs said as I cheered. "Yes!" I shouted as Brian and Dom looked at me. "Sorry" 

Luke looked at me and laughed. "Figured you'd say that"

"It wasn't half bad, having you work for me" Hobbs said as Dom laughed. "We all know you were working for me, Hobbs" Dom said. "Agree to disagree" Brian said as we all laughed. "Thank you" Brian said. "Good Luck" Hobbs spoke. "Thanks Hobbs, for everything" I spoke as I patted his back. Elena and Letty met for the first time. That was interesting. 

"Not bad for a cop" Dom said as he stood next to Luke. "I never thought I'd trust a criminal" Luke spoke as they stood next to each other.  "Until next time" Luke said as Dom replied.

"Until next time" Dom said. 

"Em!" Luke called out. "Yeah?" I answered. "Somebody's waiting for you" Luke said as I was confused. Now who could that be? I walked towards the front of the house....

Mr. Nobody

"Nobody, long time no see" I said as I was angry and sad at the same time. He was the one who put me up for this job but it wasn't his fault he didn't know that Shaw would actually drug me.

 "Emma, I'm so sorry. I regret everything I put you up for. I shouldn't have forced you to take the job. Again, I'm so sorry" He spoke as I understood. "Hey, it wasn't your fault. Even though I may be a bit angry because you showed up in my hospital room, wearing a suit, looking like hitman with hair- okay stop it's getting personal" I said as he cut me off. I laughed.

"What I'm saying is, I forgive you. I wanted to take the job and I did. You didn't know Shaw would drug me" I forgave him as we hugged. 

"Good" He laughed. "I'll see you around, Nobody" I smiled as he walked away. "No you won't" He said as I was confused. Why'd he say that and why'd he say it like that? Anyway, I made my way back to the fam.

"Still a weirdo" I whispered to myself.

"Alright everybody! Let's eat!" Tej said as I helped him put the food on the table. "Who was it?" Brian asked. "Scout girls" I laughed and shook my head. 

"It's all here, it's done" Roman said as he slammed the food onto the table. 

"Come on man, let's get with it" Roman said as he ate a chip. "First bite, he's got grace" Brian pointed out. Roman looked at me. "House rules man, house rules" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. 

I sat on Tej's lap. "Now you feelin' at home?" Tej asked me. "Definitely" I said as I smiled at him. Dom sat at the head of the table and spoke. "Okay, Roman. Bless our table" We all held hands.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty and Emma home and most of all, thank you for fast cars" Roman said as he finished blessing our table. 

"Amen!"