Prologue

There was scrapbook resting on a table. It opened to the second and third page. On these two pages was a map of the six main and even smaller Troll tribes on it. On the borders there were flowers surrounding each territory but, these flowers didn't represent normal flowers that just happened to grow on the outskirts.

" There are many different tribes,both big and small, but this is a story takes place between two. Rock and Pop. "  Queen Poppy narrated.

The third page fliped over to the next one,revealing page four showcasing scrapbook images of Volcano City and page five with the Pop version. Both pages had the same cute Pop troll scrapbook style. The Pop side had glitter and colourfully cute stickers. The Rock side had stamps and  small pieces perfectly cut fabric from the Rock territory. A row of pop up,paper and different coloured primroses were glued firmly in place between both pages.

" Both so close to each other in distance but,yet so very different. "

On the next two pages, the real verisons of the flowers on the prevously seen map were both pressed and glued to them. Primrose, Rose, Coral, Lily, Tulip,Foxglove and Poppy.
Neat writting labeling each type of flower was written either under,above or next to each flower. These flowers also had hints of rainbow glitter surrounding them acting as a frame.

" The flowers that acted as dividers between our worlds weren't like other flowers. No. Their pollen and petals were essences of Trairy magic that no troll could recreate or change the form of. They were used to make powerful potions. "

A handful of pages got skipped over until the book settled onto a page with illustrated potion recipe list. This specific list showed combined petals of two different magical flowers. Each combination equaled a different outcome.

" The most powerful potion known to troll kind was the Primrose and the Rose combo. Cause they were used to make Love Potion. "

Then the view zoomed onto the page next to the list. On this specific page was a picture of the overlapping Magic Roses and Primoses border taken from above. In the Pop territory there was sunlight highlighting the primroses but, in the Rock territory the land was covered by darkness.
By the primroses were butterflies while the roses were covered by a large shadow. Soon the focused upon image turned into reality with the scrapbook fading away.

" Cause afterall everyone deserved to beloved..."

A dark castle could be seen in the distance in Volcano City. Stormy clouds blocked the light of the day from making an appearence. A group of Love cursed Rock trolls were either throwing themselves at each other or chasing an unfortunate troll who didn't want their attention. The lava river was currently the brightest part of the dark landscape. Trolls working for the Royals pulled love sick couples apart and dragged the chasers into the scary castle.

From within the castle,loud apologizing and begging could be heard. In the throne room a Trairy was being slowly dragged away from the Queens of Rock, Queen Barb and Queen Carol.The throne room looked like it had been destoryed by partying trolls which wasn't far from the truth. Queen Barb stood firmly by her wife,who was sitting her throne, with the most threatening gaze directed towards the Trairy. Queen Carol however couldn't been seen due to her staying underneath the dark shadows,just like their fully grown heir and coming of age  princess.

The Queen by blood's bright red Mohawk appeared darker and her muddy redish skin seemed grey in tone due to the candle lighting. Her left ear was missing the tip and had a hoop earring in it. On her other ear are two simular earrings. The makeup around her eyes were heavy black eye shade and eyeliner. Her white tank was partly ripped opened at her stomach while her jean shorts were ripped at the bottom. Around her wrists were the classic Rock troll    black band with studs. Her redish pink eyes pierced into the Trairy's soul.

" WAIT! WAIT! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!" The Trairy begged.

The Tairy's heart shaped sparkling clear wings were tied down by a big,long red ribbon. Her fearful grey eyes were fixed on the only viewable Royal in the room. Her body and hair changed into the multiple colours rapidly unable to settle on one at that very moment. Her panicked mind made her ability to shapeshift disabled and changing colour unstable. The trolls holding the Trairy still managed to maintain their strong and tight grip on her arms.

" After the mess your potion caused? No,your flying ass doing nothing and going nowhere! " Barb barked.

" What about Rowwing? I could totally help him find someone. Caroline too! I'll do anything! DON'T LOCK ME AWAY! " The Trairy bargained desperate.

" It's Prince Rowan and Princess Caroline to you and I suggest... Shutting. Your. Fucking. Mouth. Right Now! " Barb growled.

"NO! PLEASE!"

The doors loudly shut closed behind the Royal bodyguards. The slamming noise echoed throughout the castle as the potion maker's voice faded away into the castle basement. A bright blinding light flashed from that part of the Royal home followed by the loudest terrified scream the now prisoner could master, slowly turning into complete silence. It could be heard from outside the castle grounds.