Chapter 20

" You Did WHAT?!" Harmony exclaimed shocked. " Are you hurt? Is there any marks or bruises? Did it bite you? Are you bleeding somewhere?"

" Harmony,quit hovering! Your turning into dad. I am fine. Me,Rosie and Aiden are fine. " Pippy barked then calmed down.

The two female trolls were standing outside the one of Pop Villages Clinics. Rosie was inside being checked on by a doctor to make sure that she was fine. Aiden was at his pod washing off the blood that stained him. Harmony looked at her little sister unsure of what to think. The fact that her sister and her friend were attacked by something that pulled one of them into the Rock Lands sounded like a nightmare.

" Your not gonna cross again. Right?"

" Not gonna happen again,Dad. "

" At least your still alive..." Harmony said caringly pulling her sister into a quick hug.

Pip hugged her taller sister back with her arms wrapped around her lower back. After the hug, the youngest one of the pair went inside the clinic to check on Rosie. Harmony checked her hug watch counting the seconds until it dinged. The trolls outside all found themselves a person to hug by going for nearest troll but, a little trolling waddled it's way to the Princess. Harmony smiled as she recognized the little boy's cute face.

" Hug Time?" The young child asked politely.

Harmony chuckled lightheartedly at the request. How could she say "No" to that face? The trolling could try to rob her and she might willingly let him keep whatever he took to see that adorable sweet smile. The future Queen got down on both knees and opened arms. The child wasted no time by running straight into the kind adult's arms. Harmony made sure that her hands rested on her own body instead of the trolling as they hugged. The boy was too happy and innocent to understand or notice this action of respect.

When the glowing flower closed, the pink skinned troll and the small trolling parted from one another. Harmony smiled kindly at the sweet child playfully ruffling his hair. He giggled at affectionate gesture. Then the woman rested both of her hands on her knees while the boy looked up at her.

" I bet your parents must be missing you,Clover. Let's go find them. " Harmony stated softly.

Later that day... Harmony was happily humming a tune while she made her way through the village. She had the scrapbook about Coronations and Royal traditions ,that her parents had picked out, in her arms. For a week she was so focused on learning everything she could and looking at and playing around with different themes. The Princess didn't want an over the top coronation but, she didn't want one that could easily be forgetten like it was a normal party. She was searching for her middle ground.

" Good afternoon,Princess. "

" Hello Harmony."

"Hi Harmony."

" Afternoon, Future Queen. "

The villagers that greeted her as she walked by, were glad to see their future Queen again. Their voices had the warmest and most welcoming tones in their spoken words. It unknowingly motivated Harmony to want to throw the best coronation she could master,even more.

Further away, Jackson was on the lookout for their Royal friend. He stood near a berry bush while Minnie was teaching Jinx how to flirt better without turning into an awkward mess. Not only did they miss Harmony,like the rest of the village, but today Jinx was confident in himself.

" If your wink at her time it to your smoothest and most orginal line. Trust me. It will make you stand out from everyone else. What ya got?" Minnie advised.

Jinx thought for a moment and bursted into laughter. The line he came up sounded more like a joke than a flirting line but, after picturing himself saying it he couldn't take himself seriously. His confidence wasn't chipped at all by him calling himself a dork out loud. Minnie waited curious of what was so funny.