Chapter 3

River rode his pet steadily down the tree. He picked a pink flower hanging from a vine and sniffed it's sweet scent. The tree had only a handful of flowers like these left waiting to be picked next. The man contuined to pick another with a song in his heart.

" As the river flows surely to the sea... " River sang.

Unknown to the soldier, Harmony was coming to him on a slower and smaller critter. She got lost in the song as most of the glow bugs following were still singing their beautiful that complemented the Princess's singing voice by making her vocals stand out more without seeming out of place. A couple of the tiny bugs helped to protect her wedding dress by lifting the skirt up with their bodies. They made sure to not bite down on the fabric too hard to avoid piercing holes into it.

" Darling so it goes
Somethings are meant to be..." Harmony sang.

Another pair of cute critters flew towards the heir enchanted by her singing. They were similar to blutterflies but, were a lot smaller with wings that appeared as if paint spilled on them and soft fuzzy body. It was bigger and longer than the glowbugs too. In these mini blutterflies' mouths were the exact same flower River had picked. They added every flower they could find to her long hair. Harmony opened the box in her hands with at the most care and gentleness.

" Oh yeah somethings are meant to be..." River sang growing more confident.

The troll's black eyes briefly lit up as he looked out into the distance looking around for someone. He carefully tied a sting around the few flowers he collected not wanting to lose them. The squirrel lurched itself from one of the lower branches to the next tree which even more lower and thicker branches to travel down on.

" Take my hand... " Harmony sang confidently.

Harmony took out the boutonnière before carefully placing the box in her hair,doing her best to avoid making it messy in someway. It took her hair architect an hour to prepare,style and sceure her hair so she wasn't going to treat it poorly. The Royal smiled fondly at the gift she held like it was worth millions in her eyes. River always surprised her with so many gifts in their relationship and now she was going to do the same for him. A mini butterfly nuzzled it's head against her side after adding another vine flower to her braid.

" I take my hand! " River sang louder.

River jumped off his pet onto the roof of low hanging pod. He grabbed the thick and strong vine or stem keeping it up in the trees and swung himself around it a few times. The trained squirrel leaped down to the largest mushrooms it could spot underneath the pod unware of where his owner was.

" Take my whole life too. " Harmony sang softly.

She redirected her main critter go downwards so they could take the eaiser flight path. It smiled fondly turning the request into action. The Heir tighten her gripe while the rest of glowbugs pitched in to prevent her wedding dress from blowing up or getting caught on any of the tree limbs. The mini butterflies, who choosen to stay where they are, watched everyone contently.

" Take my whole life too! " River sang like it was declaration

The aqua skinned troll was once again sitting his trusted squirrel's back near the market. He took the large and expensive looking bouquet of flowers from the delivery troll and gave him a higher than usual tip. River added the lovely flowers he had collected moments ago in the center. They blended in perfectly with the arrangement pattern.

" For a certain special princess? " The working Pop troll joked.

River was too focused on the flowers that he hadn't noticed what the other troll said. He directed his critter to change their path back to the river flowing through Pop Village.