give you everything💙

Author: likelarry

Summary:
Harry is an omega who let's his three alphas use him for their pleasure while they're having their ruts.

/////////////////////////////////

This is the second time Harry's gone in to help his Alphas through their ruts. The first time, they'd taken his virginity only a few months before during his heat, each of them having their way with Harry once Louis had taken the first plunge into his dripping cunt so they weren't too rough. But their ruts were thrilling because they didn't hold back as much.

During Harry's heat, they were so gentle and patient with him. But with their ruts, their inner wolves take over and they go at it hard and fast. Harry barely had any recovery time before someone else was knotting him.

Harry was so overwhelmed but in the best way possible.

Which is why this second rut was so exciting for him - he wanted more from his Alphas.

According to Louis they still held back as much as they could because it was Harry's first rut with an Alpha, let alone three.

As always when their ruts start, Louis is first to fuck the omega through to an orgasm. Harry is in his normal breeding position, torso pressed to the bed, arse up.

His cunt is dripping, leaking onto his thighs, soaked when Louis pushes his enormous alpha cock into Harry's tight hole.

"Oh, daddy," Harry whines, pushing his arse back to feel more of his alphas cock inside of him.

"Taking my cock so well, baby," Louis grunts and he pushes even further into Harry. Harry's small cock leaks out precome, Harry whimpering.

His hole is wet and easy for Louis to start fucking him, somehow accommodating Louis giant cock in him.

"Ah - Alpha!" Harry moans, head turning to the side, drool falling onto the pillow as Louis' pace increases.

"Like that filthy boy?" Louis grunts, driving his cock in and out of Harry's dripping pussy, wet squelching sounds filling the room.

"So good," Harry babbles, his Alphas in rut going at him with a relentless pace definitely making this even more pleasurable for him. "Oh- oh Daddy!"

Harry yells out as Louis finds his spot. Louis delivers slap across Harry's bum while the others sit patiently and watch, their big cocks out ready to fuck into Harry's dripping cunt when Louis is done.

The thought alone makes him come, breathing heavily into the pillow, mouth agape, Louis' knot popping.

As Louis fills Harry up with his come, pumping in and out of him still, Harry comes again.

"Alpha," Harry gasps.

"Tight cunt all for us, isn't it?" Louis groans as his come bursts inside of harry, knot expanding inside of Harry's small body.

Harry, spent, collapses onto the bed, feeling Louis ride out his knot. Harry whimpers, loving the feeling of an Alphas knot inside of him.

Alphas knots take a few minutes during their ruts especially to go down but Harry knows his other Alphas are getting impatient.

He's proved right when Ben sits on his knees at Harry's head and pulls Harry by his hair, his big cock standing proud, pink and veiny, leaking.

With his hand in Harry's hair, Ben pushes Harry's mouth onto his cock while Louis knots him from behind.

Harry takes as much as he can into his mouth, Bens hand pushing Harry's head up and down his cock while Harry moans around him.

"Good little Omega aren't you?" Ben asks huskily, shoving more of his cock into Harry's mouth, Harry choking around the stretch of his cock in Harry's mouth.