Second Puberty Individuals💚

Author: IceQueenRia

Summary:
People are born biologically male or female. Their bodies develop as they hit puberty. For some individuals, like Louis Tomlinson, a 'second puberty' can occur resulting in various different outcomes. In Louis' case, he gets a nice pair of tits and loses the cock and balls he was born with, his 'second puberty' gifting him a fully functioning vagina instead. Age 23 and still a virgin, Louis does his best to hide that part of himself from the world. But every six months he must endure a check-up exam with the Doctor. He has quite the shock when his new Doctor turns out to be Harry Styles, a boy he used to go to school with and always secretly had a crush on.

/////////////////////////////////

Louis sat in the waiting room of the Doctor's Surgery, bored and impatient as he waited for his appointment. Ever since he had begun his 'second puberty' he had been forced to endure a check-up examination every six months. A 'second puberty' wasn't all that rare. Studies had shown that the number of individuals experiencing a 'second puberty' had increased dramatically during the pandemic. Some idiots of course believed that the vaccination itself caused a 'second puberty' despite the medical condition having been documented and researched extensively for over a century. It had also become a bit of a trend for social media stars and influencers to 'come out' as having gone through a 'second puberty' in an effort to gain more followers, most of them being exposed as liars, something that greatly offended people like Louis who genuinely had to live through one every day of their lives.

The world was certainly becoming more accepting of the 'second puberty' concept and with numbers on the increase it definitely helped people like Louis to not feel so alone. But there was also still a lot of hate in the world, a great proportion of misunderstanding, and close to sixty-five percent of abuse cases were made against SPIs (or second puberty individuals).

While there were more and more SPIs who were out and proud and living their best lives as their authentic selves, Louis could not pride himself on being one of them. His immediate family knew as well as a couple of people he'd had failed relationships with. Unfortunately, for Louis, he'd gone to school during a time when bullying SPIs was still alarmingly high. So Louis had kept that part of himself hidden. He didn't confide in his friends and he never told any boyfriends until the relationship got more serious and physical. It had never ended well for him as of yet.

He was twenty-three-years-old now and still a virgin, never having managed to find somebody to accept him as a Second Puberty Individual. Of course, he hadn't entirely accepted himself yet so perhaps it was too much to expect anybody else to do so.

For Louis, his 'second puberty' meant that he had developed a pair of C-cup breasts that he strapped down with a binder every morning. He had also lost his cock and balls during his 'second puberty' and now had a fully functioning vagina. He had a regular period and Doctor's had confirmed that he was capable of getting pregnant and giving birth just as a biologically born woman could.

Although Louis wasn't close with any SPIs himself in real life (at least not that he was aware of) he did speak to people on an online support group. He had regular contact with a woman in America who was overjoyed when her 'second puberty' put a stop to her monthly cycle. She still had a vagina but her clitoris had grown into penis and her breasts had never grown past an A-cup. Unlike Louis, she never hid her true self.

He'd also spoken to and shared experiences and sob stories with different men on the website. Some, like Louis, had grown a pair of breasts, started their periods, were able to give birth and had lost their penis in place of a vagina. Others only grew a pair of breasts. Some had a vagina form below their cock and balls. One man in Australia had even had a vagina form where his asshole used to be. He had made quite a fortune for himself by going into the porn industry.