Nothin' but a fucking cockslut💙(+1D boys)

Author:LouisThiccSexyGlitteryAss

Summary:
After a day of rule-breaking and teasing, Harry gets passed around by the boys and treated like the cock slut he is.

/////////////////////////////////

It had all started that morning, at around five something, Harry having woke him up with a very sloppy blowjob, whimpering and whining as he chokes himself on Louis' cock. Louis had barely opened his eyes and he was coming down his boyfriend's throat.

"Jesus, H-" he had rasped out, tugging Harry up by the hair to cuddle him. "It's five in the morning, go back to sleep. We don't need to get up until seven."

Harry had just whined as he cuddled into Louis, muttering something under his breath. Louis just rolled his eyes, allowing himself to drift back off to sleep.

He'd woken up again to find Harry fucking himself on a dildo, loud moans escaping his bitten, sinfully red lips. He had raised an eyebrow at the younger man, sitting up and crossing his arms. "And what do we have here?" He had said, making his tone disapproving. They had rules, they weren't vanilla. Harry knew the rules.

Harry was breaking a rule. And he very much knew he was breaking the rules.

Harry had just made eye contact as he came (yet another rule broken) with a cry, milky thighs trembling minutely as he worked himself through his orgasm.

Louis had gotten up out of bed, back to the curly haired man as he went about his day, only paying him attention when he'd heard the telltale sound of Harry chucking the dildo across the room dramatically to get his attention, then the soft thump of Harry flopping down on the bed, no doubt with his legs akimbo and arse seductively in the air.

"Hope enjoyed that one, you dirty slut." Louis had said lightly, getting the item he needed from the red suitcase, body blocking Harry's view. "You won't be coming today, or tomorrow."

Harry had huffed and protested, stopping when Louis turned around and revealed the item in his hand. And, sure enough, there he was, spread out on the bed, looking over his shoulder at Louis.

"Kneel." Louis had instructed, snapping his fingers and pointing to the ground at his feet. Harry had complied instantly, rising off the bed and gracefully sinking to his knees, hands clasped behind his back and head bowed respectfully. "Why are you being punished, Harry?" Louis had asked carefully, gently stroking Harry's unruly curls. The 21-year-old had shivered, swallowing nervously.

"I broke the rules, sir." He had responded meekly, looking up to gaze at Louis' eyes.

"And what rules did you break, Harry?" Louis had countered, inspecting the cock ring with over exaggerated interest.

Harry had barely bitten back a whimper before replying. "I'm not allowed to touch myself or use a dildo without your permission, and I'm not to come without permission. I'm sorry, sir."

Louis had tutted in disapproval, directing the man to stand up and had rolled the ring down his slowly fattening length, patting his bum.

"Get dressed, baby." Louis had instructed him then, pressing a chaste kiss to his mouth and continuing on finding an outfit for the day. "Do you want a day collar?"

Harry had shook his head no, so Louis went on as normal and shut the suitcase again.

He had expected Harry to stop once he'd punished him, it usually did, but if anything it spurred the minx on. He'd taken to grinding himself against Louis whenever he could during rehearsals, cupping his crotch and whispering filth in his ear. That wasn't all, he was doing it to the other boys as well, grinding his dick against Niall's arse and causing the Irishman to blush furiously, palming Liam and humping his thigh like an animal, even going as far to sit in Zayn's lap and wiggle himself around suggestively.