Caperucita roja💚

Author: Larryforever28

Summary:
My take on the little red riding hood with omega bunny Louis and twin alphas Edward and Harry, with a big age gap and lots of smut.

/////////////////////////////////

Once Upon a time in a little village in England, known for its dark woods, lived a numerous family. The family was composed by the mother and eight children.

The fourth child's name was Louis; he was every villager's favorite because he was always kind and respectful and baked sweets for everyone on their birthday.

Louis, just like the members of his family and the villagers, was a bunny, a lop-eared one, with brown ears on top of his little head and a small puffy tail. He was a pretty little thing, an omega, and as an omega he had accentuated curves, two plump tits and a small little cock.

The villagers would compliment him everyday, some alphas even wishing that the little bunny would accept their courting, but he never did because it just never felt right for him.

Louis liked to dress prettily just like himself, he would wear dresses and stockings, skirts and heeled shoes, cropped tops and cute jumpers. What he really really loved was a red cape with a hood that his grandmother had made for him for his eighteenth birthday a few months before.

He would wear it everywhere, always matched, of course. He liked how the long cape protected him and warmed him up. He liked how it matched the color of his lips and cheeks and how it made his pretty blue eyes stand out.

On the day of his grandmother's birthday Louis decides to visit her and bring her a cake he made for the special occasion. So he wears a pretty little red dress that accentuates his curves and his plump tits, he wears pretty red lingerie to match and white stockings attached to the garter belt, he puts on his cute red heeled shoes and finally his red cape.

Once ready, he takes the basket with the pretty cake inside, says his goodbyes to his family and starts his journey through the woods where his grandma lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He's in the woods, doesn't know what time it is, but he's been walking for a while and it's almost dark in the sky. His grandma's house isn't in sight yet. He is starting to think he's lost, he should have taken the usual route instead of taking the other path thinking it was shorter.

So now he's lost in the woods, all alone at night time, great. He's starting to feel scared too, he really doesn't know what to do, so he stops for a second to regain perception of his surroundings and try to find a way out.

He hears twigs breaking in the distance and gets even more scared, then he smells something delicious, a mix of dark chocolate, cherries, wood and cinnamon that makes him close his eyes. The twigs keep breaking even nearer to him but he's too taken by the smell to notice the approaching heavy steps.

When he opens his eyes again there are not one but two wolves in front of him, huge wolves, one black and one brown with beautiful green eyes. They don't look young but they are magnificent nonetheless. For a moment he's stunned and doesn't do anything but stare. Then something clicks and he starts to back away slowly.

The wolves start growling and snapping their jaws at him, almost as if telling him to stop backing away or there will be consequences.

He continues to back away.

The wolves slowly approach him and in an instant he hears bones fracturing, and then there aren't two wolves anymore. In their place there are two men, huge, hulking men, very naked men, with wolf ears and a long fluffy tail.