kiss me once, choke me thrice💙

Author: louisplumpyass

Summary:
Louis makes the mistake of wearing a tank top on his FITF World Tour, and Harry absolutely hates it.

Or

Harry is a bratty princess who wants Louis all to himself and will do anything to make it abundantly clear to his husband about his wants, in ways one can only imagine.

/////////////////////////////////

Louis Tomlinson is in a black tank top. On the stage of his Faith in the Future World Tour at Cuyahoga Falls.

It's frustrating. Louis chose to wear a tank top and didn't even tell Harry about it.

How could he?

It isn't that big of a deal, Harry shouldn't be this upset. But he is, he is very furious.

Some may say he's dramatic, and honestly, he doesn't give fuck about those people. Louis William Tomlinson is his husband. That's not something everyone gets to say, to have, and to love.

He'll be as dramatic as he can, he will go to lengths just to make sure that he keeps his man away from lascivious eyes.

Unfortunately, people do exactly that and much more.

On a daily basis, Harry gets thousands of tweets and posts telling him how unfair it is that he got to marry Louis or how they will fight Harry to steal his man away from him and blah blah blah.

His man is only his. Those fools can keep crying. At the end of the day, he is the one who's winning. He is always winning.

Sadly, he is feeling every ugly emotion at the moment, and it's apparently not a good colour on him because the next thing he does is storm out of the VIP section, easily making his assistant flinch.

Harry's assistant knows when to follow and when to not follow. He chooses not to follow him this time. Excellent call.

Alone in the long and noisy hallways, he looks around frantically, trying to search for Louis' dressing room. All the security easily makes way for him because he is Louis Tomlinson's husband, he is Harry Styles for god sake!

When he does find the room, he quickly gets inside and sits on the big couch that was situated in the middle of the spacious room.

The images of Louis in the tank top flash in his head, the tattoos on display, the muscles bulging out every time he hits a high note, the stance, the scar, the pacing across the stage and dominating the whole crowd with his aura.

Good Lord.

Harry's got a man who's sex on legs.

The whole situation has him squirming on the couch, he pushes a hand between his thighs, feeling flustered at how an article of mere clothing on his man has gotten him so hard and leaking.

Leaking! Can you believe that?

Looking around the room, Harry swallowed hard and dropped his eyes down on his lap, his cock tenting in his beige shorts, the tip of his cock leaking and wetting the front of it.

Groaning in agony, Harry resisted touching himself, he knew not to mess with that. Louis doesn't like it when he takes care of something he is not supposed to. He covers his raging boner under his jumper and waits.

Waits like the good boy he is.

The time is ticking, and waiting has never been such a pain. Louis left the stage ages ago, he should be here.

Where the fuck is he?

In need of a distraction, he decides on cleaning the place around him, because honestly, it's a mess and it's bothering him. He gets up and scans the room once. There are packs of cigarettes, snacks, tea boxes, booze bottles and whatnot scattered all around the room.