A Little Alone Time

Trigger Warning: Knife play (will be marked KP TW)

Y/n POV

My eyes stayed locked on Miles as I walked, I wouldnt dare look anywhere else. I could feel a set of eyes on my back, but I never turned around. Miles was all I would think of, hes all I needed, all I wanted. I only realized who it was when I turned and stood next to Miles, Jake, of course its Jake.

Miles wrapped an arm around my waist leaning down to whisper in my ear "How'd it go with the chump?"

I couldnt help but laugh, trying to cover the shiver then ran up my spine when his breath hit my ear. Leaning closer to him I said "Everything is fine, I'm ok now." I was still smiling at him before glancing at the chump as he put it, Jake had just turned his head. He had both trays on his lap as he rolled to the counter to hand them back to the staff before he leaving the room.

Miles slowly nodded his head, leaning down again and whispered "Ready for some alone time? We can continue what we started." he pulled back to look into my eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. My eyes widened, cheeks turning pink as my jaw dropped. I never lost eye contact. I slowly nodded my head, letting Miles guide me out of the dining hall, his arm still draped around my waist.

We walked through the halls, in a somewhat familiar direction."Your room?" I asked, looking up at him, my voice nothing more than a whisper. He nodded his head as we continued to make our way through the halls.

Oh God, ok I'm fine. I've only been there once but ok. The last time I was there I had a fight with Jake and I couldn't find Trudy. It was the middle of the night so she was probably with Norm. Ugh just remembering it, I swear this man should hate me. All I did was talk about my problems, why couldn't I have just asked about him, listened to him.

It wasn't until Miles closed the door did I come back to reality. "And here we are." His voice was low and raspy. He stepped behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist as he whispered, "So what would you like to start with? Hmm? Or do you want me to take charge? Use you as my toy?" His chin rested on my shoulder, watching me, listening as my breathing grew more rapid.

I was quiet for a moment, trying to find my voice. He had removed his chin from my shoulder, replacing it with his lips. Slowly he began kissing my shoulder, working his way up my neck before licking over the marks he had left earlier that day. Finally, I found my voice, whining out a small "Use me", I could feel his smirk spread against my skin.

Miles pulled away, spinning me to face him "Good choice princess!" Within seconds his lips were smashed against mine, at a bruising force. One hand was back on my ass while the other was working its way under my shirt, playing with my chest through the thin material. My hands made their way to his neck, pulling him in closer. One stayed in place while the other ran through his hair, my fingertips gliding over the scar before they made their way down to his chest. Pulling the hem of his shirt from his pants, my fingers dancing across his skin before pulling at his belt, tugging him closer. He groaned "hmm you're playing a dangerous game there princess"

Beginning of KP TW

He pinched and pulled at my nipple, his lips reconnected to mine after pulling my top over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room. Next to go was my bra, but he didn't care for the hooks. He took his knife from its sheath, holding it up to my chest before looking in my eyes "Do you trust me?"

I nodded my head immediately, feeling the cold steel of the blade against my skin. My hands were on his waist, gripping tightly onto the belt, trying my best to stand still. Slowly he slipped the blade under one strap, cutting through the material as if it were butter before moving to do the same with the other strap. He then trailed the edge of the blade over my chest, the cold steel sending a shiver through my body. The sudden movement leaving a nick behind, cradled between my breast, a single drop of blood rising to the surface before slowly streaking down my chest.