Perfect, yet complicated.

this is my first time making a story for ppl to read....i actually dont know what im going to make....but im going to make a long one or w/e to see what ppl thinks. before u start reading this. i changed it a bit from before...cuz the old one sucks >_< well enjoy~!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a original girl, 16 year old, my name is Sabrina. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, skinny, everyone calls me "the prefect girl." I dont think im perfect myself, in fact i think im ugly. I have a normal life in highschool, i go to school and do homework. I hate math though, ok enough about myself. I think my life was normal until this guy appeared in my life. ( AN:her appearance might change in the future)

FEW MONTHS AGO~

Waking up in the morning and getting prepared for school, getting my hair in curls at the bottom, mascara and fake lashes. I picked out a black pick dress looking thing, its very cute and i love it, I picked a white jacket that covers my ass. One last look at myself and im pretty much done. I head to school finding my friends flirting with guys.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Heeyyyyy~!" all the girls said at once.

" Do you see that hot and cute guy standing there playing with his Ipod Touch? He's so damn cute! but i prefer someone hot." Ivy whispered

Ivy was my best friend, shes cute and skinny like i am.

i look at the boy that was sitting on the stairs, omg, hes cute! He looked at me and smiled, i smiled back blushing a bit.

Luke's POV:

While playing Tap Tap on my Itouch, this girl came that was super cute and kind looking.

She looked at me and we both smiled. I noticed that she blush a bit.

"Sabrina you wanna skip today?" said Ivy.

"Ummm, nah its ok, im not the kind of person that skips." said Sabrina

Oh, so her names Sabrina. I have to admit, shes a good student too....maybe i should talk to her.

Sabrina's POV:

The cute guy keeps looking at me! Is there something on my face or what! Cuz, i blush a lot when guys looks at me for a long time. I see him coming towards me, and all of my friends laughs and said there going somewhere, which leaves me with him. Gah! im not ready yet!

"Hi, Im Luke Ferro. Nice to meet you" Luke said.

omg he talked to me! "Hi, my Sabrina Parker, nice to meet you too."

I started walking to my locker and he followed.

"Where's your locker?" I said.

"Its down the hall" pointing my right Luke said,

"Oh thats where my first block is." i said awkwardly.I quickly put my stuff away and walked with him to his locker.

"I never see you around here or even at your locker, are you new here?" omg what the hell am i saying!!!

"Uh....no..i was here a few years ago." Luke said giving me weird looks.

"oh, im sorry, i guess i never hang out here. Whens your birthday?"

" January 15, yours?" he said.

" September 1st. I guess your older then me, im only 16."

"haha yeah im 17." he said. It was silent for a while, then we started talking more about ourselfs, introducing each other, i could tell he was kind of bored. The bell rings.