Chapter 3.

Recap: 

" I got pulled under again and i struggled when someone dug their nails in my feet. I looked and saw Claire giving me evil glares. I tried to kick her off but cant. I saw Luke dive under and look for me, i was in the crowd of people. I was almost out of air when I gave my last kick and finally shook her off. I went up to the surface, Luke got back up and swam fast to me. I swam away and got out of the pool. I helped Luke up and I had no time to explain what happened to Luke so i walked fast and winced in pain, i look at my leg and saw a some blood dripping. Luke let go of my hand to lift me up like but someone shoved me hard into the wall, i hit my head and saw one last glance at Luke before everything became black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture is Josh btw ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Sabrina's POV: 

I felt a heavy weight on my stomach, i tried to move but can't since this heavy thing or person is on me, wait a person? I opened my eyes and the bright light shined on my carpet floor. I look down and found Luke lying on top of me. I felt my cheeks flame. " Luke...wake up. Luke..." I said softly. I tried to wake him up but couldnt, i panicked and started shouting his name" Luke!!! Wake up! LUKE!!!" I shouted at him. Luke immediatly got up and his head hit my head hard. 

"Oww!!!" We both shrieked at the same time. Luke look at me and relieved. "Babe your awake! how are you feeling? are you hurt anywhere? Did you sleep well? Is every--" Luke said in a rush but got interrupt by me. " I am fine, Just what happened? " I said feeling pain in my head. Luke told me everything and i told him everything that happened in the girls washroom at the pool. 

" That bitch!  I am going to kill her!" Luke filled with anger. I kissed him quickly to shut him up. He kissed me back with the same passion. " Luke...dont i already dealed with her. What time is it anyways?" I looked at the time 7:20am. Time for me to go shower. I got up and Luke held my wrist. I turned and looked at him. "Where are you going?" said Luke. "I'm going to go shower and get ready for school honey." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. " I thought I was going to loose you..." Luke said in a sad tone. " Luke...i won't leave you, i promise." I said softly. Luke walks backward and sits on my bed. Luke brush his lips on mine and we started kissing deeply. After a while of making out i finally pulled away. I glanced at the clock 7:32 am...7:32 AM?! oh my god!!! I'm going to be late!!!! "Luke its all your fault! im going to be late now! " I said running to the bathroom and closed it. I hear Luke laughing. I stripped my cloths off, turned the shower on. I stepped in and soon felt warm water hit my body. Ahhh~ heaven! I started singing and heard someone opening the door. Shoot, i forgot to lock the door! Luke got in my shower, i gasped and saw him naked too. 

"LUKE!!!What are you doing in here! Get out!!!" I said loudly while cover myself. " Babe, i need to shower too. Its not fair when you have only one shower to use" Luke pushed me against the wall trying to kiss me. I struggled and tried to push him away. Finally i kneed him in the stomach. "My...stomach...!" Luke held it and coughed. I was actually done and i got out and took a towel, i wrapped around my body and got out. I went in my closet (big closet that u can walk in but idk how to say those kind) I pick out my white blue jean skirt and black short shirt that had a silver heart made with jewelries. I wore them in a rush because i see the clock 8:00am. Luke came out and he ran to his bags to get his cloths while he was naked with a towel around his legs covering his....you know wat. I ran to the bathroom and put mascara and purple eye shadow. I curled my lashes, put clear lip gloss on. I blow dried my hair and went to eat breakfast. When we were ready, Luke drove me to school. We both ran into the school holding hands. We said our goodbyes and went to class.