Chapter 10 part 1

Recap:

I put Sabrina down on the ground but i didnt want to hurt her ribs that were broken, then i heard the ambulance come. I grabbed Sabrina hands that was in a fist, she was holding whatever that was inside her hand tightly. I slowly opened her hand and saw the necklace i gave her. Tears ran down my cheeks as i saw Sabrina getting paler. 

"Sabrina, please dont leave me...i love you forever." I said. The doctors took Sabrina away to the hospital. Ivy came to me and started to pat my back. Soon i got very tired and fainted.

Elaine---------------------------------------------------------------------->

enjoy~!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! this beeping sound kept repeating itself. Feeling light, my eyes opened slowly. The lights beaming into the white room. I lifted my arm to cover the sunlight, but too late. I let my hand back down and slowly the pieces fell back.

Drowning.

Rising.

Falling.

It was all real. Someone saved me, but who? I read through my mind but that persons face was blurry. Then it hit me. I sat up quickly, checking my necklace around my neck. Not there. I didnt care the pain, i looked around the room, the necklace was no where to be seen. I remember i held it tight in my fist, and...and everything just became blank. I forced my feet down, pain made its way down to me head, arms, chest, stomach and legs. 

"Argh..." I heard a voice say. I stepped on something soft. I looked down and found Luke lying on the ground.

"Luke!" I said finding my voice back. It feels like i didnt use it for so long. 

"In a minute Sabrina.." he said, then he stood up suddenly, almost too fast. I fell and before hitting the ground, Luke caught me by my waist. He put me back on the bed lying down and hugged me not to tight or to soft, but didnt hurt.

"Oh my god Sabrina! Sabrina...Sabrina~" He said over and over again.

"Jeez! What in the world were you doing?! Going out by yourself when your injured! And...and you even jumped in the lake!" he shouted.

"Do you have any idea how scared, how worried, how mad, how..how.."he trailed off and punched this red button at the side. His head resting on my shoulders.

"Luke..I'm so sorry. very sorry. I will never do it again" I said with a deep frown on my face. Luke just nodded and kissed me on the neck and made its way up. Making all the pain go away, he kissed my lips so soft, with so much passion. He licked my bottom lip and i opened mouth. He slipped his tongue in and massaged my tongue with his. We pulled away panting. Then the doctors came running in, giving us weird looks.

"Are you both okay? panting like that..." He said

"I have to do some check ups for her so...if you can, please step out of the room first." Said the doctors and Luke nodded and walked out giving me the last glance.

==============================================================================

(Still Sabrina's POV)

After the check ups, the doctor told me not to laugh a lot and talk too much...and..make out to much until my injuries healed. If i knew some of my ribs broke, i wouldnt have gone out. Luke came inside with flowers and cards. He smiled and i smiled back.

"Hey, these are for my sweet girlfriend" He said grinning at me as he sat beside me.

"Aww, thanks honey" I said taking the flowers and the card. They wer from my girl-friends and some of my other..friends i guess. A letter by Ivy of course, Saddie, Jack, Michelle, Zoey, Nica, Jessica, Josh and Claire...wait Claire? why would she send me one? So I opened Claire's first.

Dear Sabrina,

   I know i did a lot of bad things to you and almost kill you. But don't worry...I wont bother you anymore. Will you forgive me? and Marco? I think he took it too far and im truly sorry. I will visit you soon girl ♥! 

Ps: Can we be friends please?

   Claire♥

Did she just say Marco? the guy that almost killed me?! I read the others and put them on the table. I looked at Luke and he frowned.

"Whats wrong?" he said smoothing my hair.

"I'm kinda tired" I lied and faked a yawn. 

"Alright then, i'll let you sleep k?" He said kissing my neck again and made its way to my lips. He pressed his lips a bit roughly but it was still very sweet. Our lips moving against each other and i opened my mouth to say something but he just slipped his tongue in sucking on my tongue. I moaned in the back of my throat. His hands moving down my body and stopped at my waist. This time, I sucked on his tongue and he moaned. Our tongues moving together, then Luke cupped my breast then-

"ahem..." Someone said making us stop.

"I think i told you not to make out that much." Said the doctor.

"Now, um i would like to speak to you Luke." he said before walking away. Luke smiled at me blew me a kiss.

I guess he was going to talk about how i am. Then not too long when they left, someone that looked almost like my mom. I gasped as she walked in. Brown hair, brown eyes, soft lips, beautiful face just like my moms.

"Hello Sabrina. Your probably wondering why i look just like your mother right? Well i am your mothers sister. Elaine." She said shaking my hand before she sat down.

"Um..yeah hello." I said.

"Well I have a few things to talk to you about your parents." She said with her eyes piercing into mines.

"Now, I dont want you to be freaked out or anything but...your mother isnt really your real mother." As soon as she said it. My breathing quickened and i had hard time breathing. I gasped for air. With a worried and concerned look on Elaine's face, she pushed the emergency button.

"No..no...nooo! My mom is my mom and she was the one that born me! She gave me birth! i mean..we...look...so alike! I..I dont want to hear this anymore...no...no! No!! NO!!!!" i screamed. With a hurtful look on her face, she just looked down. The doctors came in and Luke too.

"NOO!!! GET OUT OF HERE EVERYONE! I DONT WANT TO TALK OR GET CHECKED UP! I..i just want to be alone..."i quietly sobbed. I glanced at Luke and he glared at Elaine, he..looked so scary.

"Everyone get out. Only i can stay. No matter what you say Sabrina,  I must check to see if your ok." the doctor said. After he said that everyone went out and my breathing became normal again. Weird and he just checked and i was okay. After he went out and no one came in. I slowly close my eyes with tears running down. It cant be true, my mom lied to me...no it is my real mom. This is my real mom! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

okay everyone~!!! hope you enjoyed it!!! this chapter will be in part 2 after~ i am so tired today..so much work lately Dx

Vote~~!!!!!!!!!!please????

Fan~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleasee?????

Comment~!!!!!!!!!! please?????