NOT A CHAPTER!! BUT READ PLEASE!

Hey guys, so this is not a chapter....so please READ THIS!!!

Okay, well i ran out of ideas and its almost my birthday...and i have a party, i have work and others and my school is almost gonna start. It starts on September 6th and i have to upload somemore chapters before school starts but the problem is that i ran out of ideas!!! i have an idea but i dont know how to start it...can anyone help me please? i can put a preview of whats gonna happen...and also im going to start a new story called " Forbidden Love" i am going to start writing it now and then upload it....heres a summary!!!

"Chloe Anderson is an your typical ordinary 17 year old girl...or should I say was and ordinary girl. One day Chloe, Joey, Melissa, and Isabella (her best friends) went to the beach and those four girls decided to explore. They are best friends and they stick together so they explored a legendary cave. But that legendary cave is different the any other caves. It changes your future. What happened when those four girls set one foot in that cave? Her past haunts her everyday. She constantly has nightmare of one single man that abuses her. She transferred to a new school, facing many problems. Jayden Smith, typical player, a hot player too. When Chloe and Jayden first met they hated each other but suddenly changed into something Chloe never felt...read on to discover the forbidden secret..."

soooo wat do u guys think of the summary? i cant tell you why its a forbidden love yet....you have to find out by reading it.