Chapter 4

Recap:

 " Look, i am not here to fight. I just want to say something to you. I will steal your boyfriend and make your life like hell. You better watch it slut" Claire said with evil stares. Then she left. With anger  i said bye to Luke and shut the door with force that my picture frame inside fell to the ground. I picked it up and hung it up again. Today was an annoying day, first Josh asked me and bother me and kept looking at me, now Claire?! I stomped up my room and slept. I only wanted to sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day, i hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina's POV: 

     "Mom? can i please drive? you never let me drive before! Pleasseeeee?" i said looking at her with a puppy dog face.

"Oh alright! Hurry up and drive slowly tho" I drove in silent when i slipped in black ice. Me, dad, mom, Nathan, screamed as another car slipped on black ice and head towards us...

"Nooo!!" We crashed and flipped. We were in air, we crash down and fire was everywhere on the car.

*                             *                                 *                           *                          *                         *                            *

"NOOO!!!" I woke up sweating. I sat up. Not another dream of the accident. Tears in my eyes, i wiped them away, i got up to take a shower. I opened the hot water, opened a bit of cold water. I stripped off my cloths and slipped into the hot bath. I took my bottle of lavendar soap. I squeezed a bunch of bubbles in the bath. I used my hand and swirled around the water to make the bubble appear. Minutes later a bunch of bubbles was flying around. I had no emotions, my mind was blank. I stayed in the bath for 1 hour when Luke came charging in.

" Sabrina!! What are you doing?!" Luke pulled me to my feets, opened the shower and washed the soap off me. I snapped back to reality when Luke put me back on bed.

"What's wrong? I called your cell phone for more than 20 times and you never picked up! I even text you 30 times! What were you doing?!" Luke sounded pissed but more worried. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Luke hugged me saying sorry over and over again. At 8:00 a.m I went to school. Today i wasn't feeling like going to school. When the teachers asked me questions i just answer 'i dont know' Ms.Green looked at me with hurtful eyes, I was her best student.

"Sabrina, out to the hall please." Ms.Green said pointing to the door.

"Sure." I looked back at Luke and he gave me a worried look. I smiled at him and walked out the door. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended, finally i was free. Just when i was at my locker someone slammed me into my closed locker. I turned to see Claire. I sighed, " Claire, today i dont want to deal with you or have time to deal with you, So move."

"Ohh isn't Sabrina in a bad mood today! That's so sad, awww are you sad? Remember what i said bitch? I. Will. Make. Your, Life, Like, Hell." She said letting her hand go off me, I turned around and brought my leg up high in the air and kicked her in the face with a loud 'smack' Claire fell to the ground. One hit KO!  "Like i said, i don't have time to deal with you." I said walking away with Luke. Everyone claps for me, because their first look at Claire, they know shes a slut and a bitch. When i got home i went straight to bed. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Vote

Fan,

Comment, pls~!!! hope u enjoyed it! I have a question...do you want Nathan to come back? but not be together with Sabrina? like do u want him to be back in the story again? Please post ur comment below~ comment, vote, and fan please! i will fan back for sure!

Yes i know it is short but i am just using someones advise >_< dont hate me! If you read my story i will read your story in return. If you comment i will comment on your story, if you fan i will fan back!