Chapter 6

Recap: 

"lets sleep, i'm pretty tired today." Luke said

"ok~ good night Luke honey." I pecks his lips and buried my face in his neck, filling my lungs full of his sweet shampoo. He smells soo good. 

" I think i heard moans!"  a females voice said outside of Luke's room

"I think they stopped having sex..."  a male's voice said.

"Mom! dad! We are not doing it ok!" Luke shouted at them behind the closed door. There were foot steps of running away. Today was another good day,  i hope i can always have a happy day.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sabrina's POV:

I felt someone slapping my face a bit hard for 10 times already, i got annoyed and slapped whatever was slapping me.

"Ow..." a familiar voice said. I opened my eyes. I rubbed them when everything was still blurry. Luke was the familiar voice that was slapping me.

"Why did you slap me. You should have just called me." I said rubbing my cheeks.

"I called you more than 10 times and you never woke up...so I started slapping you" Luke said doing the ' XD ' face.

"Well why did u call me?" I looked at the time 10:40am. 

"Ivy called and she said she's going to throw a party at her house and she invited us to go." Luke said.

"Why would she throw- Oh! Today is her birthday! Shoot i forgot to buy a present...." I got up to prepare. Luke grabbed my wrist, pulled me to him, making me fall on his lap. Luke started kissing up my neck. To my cheeks and stopped at my lips. I gave him a few pecks before getting up to shower. I opened the hot water and cold water. I stripped Lukes cloths off and stepped in the shower. Warm water hit my face. Using Luke's shampoo i massaged my head. (And all the stuff)

I wrapped a towel around me, I wiped the bathroom mirro which was blurry. I put heavy layer of eye-liner. Curled my lashes and put mascara. After i brushed my teeth. When i was done brushing my teeth i put light blush from my make-up bag on. Done with my make-up i opened the door, expected Luke to be there smirking at me, but the room was empty. Letting the towel drop freely, i walked to Luke's chair where my blue dress i wore yesterday was. I took it and wore it, i wore everything i had yesterday on. I went to the bathroom and turned Luke's blow dryer on. I wonder what i should get for Ivy...a ring? necklace? cloths? I groan in frustration. I hated when it comes to buy presents for your best friends. Closing the blow drying, i combed my hair straight. Giving my last glance i got out of the steaming bathroom. I got my purse and walked downstairs, Luke was eating eggs with bacon, Luke picked his bacon up and before he could put it in his mouth i took a big bite on the bacon. 

"Yummy! Did you cook this?" I sat down, eatting my food happily.

"Yeah, my parents went out for work, so i thought i would cook for both of us." Luke said in a mouth full of food. I laughed at his face all puffed up. I picked my bacon up and put it in my mouth, not chewing it, just keeping it in my mouth taking my phone out when i got a text. Texting Ivy, Luke stood up leaning towards me. I put my phone down and looked at him with a questioning look. Luke bit my bacon and started slowly chewing it towards me. I blushed and started chewing it toward Luke too. Our lips touched with oil on. Luke sat back down smirking at me.  I shoved all the left over pieced on my plate and put it on the sink about the wash it, Luke grabbed my wrists telling me to just put it down. I swallowed the food all down choking, Luke patted my back. 

"Ok...I..am ok. Now lets go out to buy presents~" I said holding Luke's hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Mall~

Sabrina's Pov:

I stopped by at a shop called 'Coach' I started looking for a bag since Ivy doesnt have a pretty bag/purse. Well, its old, so i thought i would buy i new one for her. I looked around and basically nothing caught my eye. Luke was outside talking to his ' long time no see friend ' I looked one more time and found a leather bag. It was shiny, and leathery and black.(i'll post a pic to show how ivy looks and how the bag looks). It was beautiful, and Ivy suits this bag for any cloths she wear. I look at the price $67.99...omg this is...kinda expensive, but its for Ivy so i went to the cashier. I took my wallet out and only found $56.80. I frowned, I need to get a job soon if i want to survive on my own. 

"Luke! Can you come here a bit?" I called at Luke. He mutter something to his friend and he checked me out. 

"What's wrong? Did you find something?" Luke walking up to me.

"I..uh dont have enough money..." I said nervously, i never borrowed money from someone,

Luke smirked " I buy it then." taking his wallet out. The girl at the cashier was checking Luke out, and when she looked at me she glared at me. I stepped closer to Luke and wrapped my arm around his arm. Luke looked at me then to the cashier and laughed.

" Why don't we pay togther? It will be a present from both of us." I said resting my chin on his shoulders.

"Sure why not." Luke took out $20.00 and we both payed the money.

"Thanks hot guy, what's your name?" The slut said.

"I dont have to tell you that." Luke said holding my waist and we walked away, i glared at the slut one more last time and turned back to the front. We drove home in a bit of silent, just talking about the party. When I got to my own apartment, I went to do the wrappings. I put the bag into a white elegant box that fit the bag perfectly. Searching through my closet i found my gift wraps. 

When i was done i went to do my make-up like i did that day when meeting Luke's parents. I got a grey outfit that made my curves look great. (i'll post the picture on another chapter later) I glanced at the clock 7:00pm sharp. Luke will show up soon to pick me up, i smiled at the present, Ivy was gonna love it. 

"Sigh, I wonder who is going tonight?" I thought about who Ivy would invite. Then it strucked me like a bolder running into me. If there's a party Claire would always show up. She would go to EVERY party no matter what. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Uh oh~ Claire will be there!!!! what do u think will happen? will someone get hurt? who will that be? 

Comment below to find out!!!

Fan please~!! i will fan back FOR SURE and i WILL read your story FOR SURE!!! :D I will upload tomorrow cuz i have work on Wednesday so...yeah i wont be able to upload on Wednesday...unless i at lease have more than 10 votes~ :D please? hope u enjoyed it!!!!