Chapter 12

Recap:

 "Good night, I love you."

"Night, I love you more." He said and i giggled. I pecked his lips and went to sleep.

"Luke?"

"hmm?" Luke said.

"Your huge, and good." I said and my head rested on his chest.

"Your good too...and sweet." Luke said and that was the last thing i heard before falling into a deep sleep.

pic of Jason------------------------------------------------------------->>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina's POV:

"Welcome Masters! how many people?"

"five people." said a tall guy. (A/N i changed the bakery to Cosmic Cafe. and the girls have to call the guys masters and they are wearing a maid dress, which is sexy and cute. oh and they're on roller blades. and the guys need to call the girls....ladies? idk xD)

I rolled back to the counter to get cakes and drinks. I wish Luke was here, he said he was busy with something...and today theres only all girls.

"Sorry to let you wait Master, please enjoy your desserts and drinks." I said as i was putting the things down. Then the tall guy grabbed my wrist, pulling me down to his lap.

"Well well well...aren't you a cutie. I want to take another order, suck my ***** " he said pointing to his 'friend' 

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm afraid we don't have the order here." I said and got up but he just pulls me back down. 

"mmmm your sitting on my pet." he said as i felt him get hard. He held onto my waist so i couldn't get up.

"Excuse me, will you get your f*cking hands off my girlfriend?" said a familiar voice. I turned around saw Luke standing there with his arms crossed. Luke takes my hand and pulls me away from the tall guy but the tall guy held onto my waist with two arms.

"Let go of me!" i said and struggled.

"I'll give you 5 seconds and if you don't let go, i swear you will regret it." Luke said. The tall guy lets me go and slaps my ass. Luke puts me behind me and punches the tall guy. Somehow that tall guy was very familiar...like i knew him from somewhere. Then it hit me, he was the one that was at the party and almost killed me. I rolled backwards and went to the storage room.

"Oh my god..." I said to myself. I took the roller blades off and found a hiding spot for me to hide. There were boxes on the wall and there was this little area between the box and the wall so i went behind there and hid there.

"Sabrina? where are you?" said Luke. He walked closer to the box and i crawled out. 

"Babe are you okay?" Luke asked. I jumped on him and hugged him. Luke hugs me back and sits on the couch that's in here. 

"I'm okay, are you okay? you punched him pretty bad." I said and took his hands that was bruised up. I got up and took a first aid out. I put some medicine on his hand and he winced as i was  just rubbing it, i put the bandage on after.

"Thanks, how come you look like you saw a ghost when you were looking at him? Do you know him?" he asked 

"Uh..um no." i lied.