Chapter 9.

Recap:

"Move!" Ivy said and pushed past me to see Sabrina. I went out to buy a coffee and  2 pieces of pizza since i ddint eat dinner. I munch silently, then it strucked me like a shooting star. Who was the one that hurt Sabrina? I am going to find out when Sabrina wakes up. After an hour i went back to Sabrina's room and saw Sabrina's group of friends there all asleep, i smiled at that, they must love Sabrina a lot. There was a couch against the wall near Sabrina's bed. I lied down and before i knew it, i drifted into a long sleep

Picture at the side is Clair------------------------------------->

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sabrina's POV:

I hear voices talking to me but they were very quiet. I tried to see who's voices belongs to who's but i just can't seem to tell who's voices is who's! I tried to move but my whole body was dead, i tried to at least open my eyes but still can't. All of a sudden, i felt something press on my lips, i moved my lips a bit. I know that kiss, but i just couldnt tell whos lips it was, I think its...Luke's!  Then i heard the door sound 'click'

"No, dont leave yet!" I thought in my head. I finally opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I could move my body, i smiled and moved an inch above the bed and a stabbing pain around my chest. I had to get out of this place, i have to find Luke and whoever was in the room with me. I pulled everything out that was in my skin and blood flooded the bandade. I rolled down the bed and crashed face down the bed. I almost cried when my chest hit the ground. My arms, legs were all fine, just the stomach and chest was hurting so much, but that didnt stop me. I used my arms strength and got up. I stood up and held the wall so i wont fall. One step, two step, three, four, five, i got to the door. I opened it and stepped out, the floors were cold that i almost wanted to crawl back into my bed. I looked around to see if i saw Luke. 

"Miss! Get back to your room please!!" some nurse said. 

"No, i am fine. I just want to take some fresh air." I said

"Ah, ok then wait, let me get the wheel chair." Said the nurse running to get the wheel chair. I used this chance to get away. I walked faster and i surprisingly i got outside unhurt. I started walking down the streets, not caring what i am wearing at the moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurses POV (random xD)

While i was going to go to Sabrina's room i saw her door open and a drops of blood on the ground. I followed it and saw Sabrina holding the wall walking slowly.

"Miss! Get back in your room please!!!" I shouted at her.

"No i am fine, i just want some fresh air" She said with a pained face.

"Ah, ok then wait, let me get the wheel chair" I said and i ran to get the wheel chair which is 2 floors below me. I opened the storage room and got a wheel chair out and walked fast up the stairs. Just when i  got back, Sabrina was gone! I panicked and ran to the front desk and got out the visitor book. I searched and found Luke Ferro's name and cell phone and called him.

"Hello?" said Luke 

"Hi, your Luke right?!" I said and tried my best not to yell.

"Uh...yeah?"he said

"look...your...g-girlfriend.."and the rest of the words wouldnt come out

"What is it?! what happened to Sabrina?!!" Luke yelled in the phone

"s-she..she disappeared!!!"I yelled in the phone. I told him what happened and hung up to find Sabrina.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sabrina's POV:

I walk to a park and the beautiful lake was shining. I sat on a bench to rest, this place is my favorite place to rest or when i am mad, i come here and cool down. I walked up to the lake and put my hands in there, running my hands in small circles. I took my necklace off and brought it up high to the sun and stared at it twinkling. The necklace dropped into the lake and i panicked. Oh no, that necklace was from Luke! I had to get it no matter what. I jumped in and the cold water was freezing and my chest started hurting so much again. I can hear other people screaming that someone suicide. Stupid, i am not trying to die. I started searching for my necklace but everything was blurry. I ran my hand over the sand on the bottom of the lake. I got up to the surface to get some air. I noticed that i was far from the park. I swam closer to the park and i thought i was close enough. I went back down and searched for my necklace. Its a good thing that i know how to swim. I touched a chain and picked it up and looked at it. Everything was getting blurry and i was almost out of breath, I opened my eyes and saw my necklace in my hand. I held it tight in my hands, then i saw blood in the water coming out from my chest, and arms. Everything became black.

___________________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

I ran and looked for Sabrina, damn it! why was i so stupid that i went to go eat! I ran and saw Sabrina's favorite place, then a bunch of people crowding around the lake.

"Somebody suicide in the lake!!!" a lady said. I ran over and asked her what happened

"What happened??" I said.

"Some beautiful girl was standing here and held a pretty necklace up and was looking at it and then i think she dropped it and she jumped into the lake!" she yelled.

"Was she wearing a hospital cloths?" i said

"yes! she had blood around her chest and-" before she could finish i jumped into the water. That has to be Sabrina! I looked around and saw a body sinking deeper to the sand at the lake. I swam over and it was Sabrina!! I swam up to the surface and started swimming to the park. People shouting and screaming, i saw Ivy and Sabrina's friends there and crying.

I put Sabrina down on the ground but i didnt want to hurt her ribs that were broken, then i heard the ambulance come. I grabbed Sabrina hands that was in a fist, she was holding whatever that was inside her hand tightly. I slowly opened her hand and saw the necklace i gave her. Tears ran down my cheeks as i saw Sabrina getting paler. 

"Sabrina, please dont leave me...i love you forever." I said. The doctors took Sabrina away to the hospital. Ivy came to me and started to pat my back. Soon i got very tired and fainted.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't worry, this isnt the end yet!!! maybe, up to 20 chapters? btw...SORRRYY!!!! i know i didnt upload in a longggggggggggggg time because! i had lots of work and that kind of works is veryy tiring!!! Dx dont hate me!!

Vote♥

Fan♥ 

Comment♥ doing that will help me alot!!! please?? :D i will read your stories if u comment, vote, and fan =P