chapter 11.

Recap:

"Luke your late big time for school."I said trying to lighten the mood. I heard him say $hit.

"Sorry babe but i have to go. I'll come back asap ok? I love you so much."He said kissing lips again. And we ended up making out for 10 minutes. After Luke left, I fell asleep in the thoughts of what Elaine meant about im not the only one,  is it what i think it is?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sabrina's POV:

"We are very sorry, but we are looking for someone that has more experience." said the voice coming from my phone at my house.

"This is the third house the rejected me."I sighed. 2 weeks passed and i am out of the hospital, and right now i am looking for jobs. Clothing shop, juice shops, shoes shops, they all turned me down. My parents told me once that i was very good at baking and cooking but i don't think i will get accepted but lets give it a try, oh and yes i lost a lot of my confidence.

"Hello this is Fresh Bakes, how may I help you?" said this lady on the phone

"Yes i was wondering if i can get hired?" blah blah blah we talked and after talking i waited for the phone call

RING~!!!!

"Hello?" i said

"Hi Sabrina this is Fresh Bakes, we are sorry but you don't sound like a baker. Bu bye~" click-

"So how was that one?" asked Luke. Then i snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! I DON'T SOUND LIKE A BAKER!!! ARE YOU FU#KING KIDDING ME???!!!" i yelled outside with the window open. Luke patted my head to calm me down, i love it when a guy does that to me(A.N: yes i do love it when guy pat my head or smooths it *blushes* )

"It's okay, we'll think of something." Luke said grabbing my hand and we sat on the sofa. 

"I'm tired of trying" I said cuddling against him.

"I know babe, but this is what you have to do to survive."Luke said

"Oh I just got the best idea ever! We can MAKE a bakery shop ourselves!!!" Luke said grabbing his cell phone to call the City Hall. (City Hall is a place for organizing the houses, shops blah.)

"Well we can give it a try..."i said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SABRINA~!!!!!" called Luke from downstairs. I ran downstairs to see what happened and only seeing Luke running around my house.

"What happened?!" i started to get worried.

"WE. CAN. BUILD. A. BAKERY SHOP!!!!!!" Luke shouted and hugs me.

"Luke..cant...breath..."I said and he quickly lets go.

"Oh sorry, but anyways! They said if we want to build one we have to confirm lots of things, pick a location, title of the shop, and how it looks." Luke grins happily at me.

"Building a shop is like...my dreams!" I smiled at that. Luke and I started to pick a location and it was near the Metrotown ( A/N: this countries mall.) We did lots of work trying to picture how it would look like, so we drew what we had in mind. And as all girls say, we are the best! I had the best bakery i had in mind and drew it, it was better then Luke's. His was...kind of sloppy.

"Wow, i think we have our winner." Said the City Hall helper for building a shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~