Chapter 8 ~Luke's POV~

Recap:

"Ok I wont leave you. I promise i won't. Good night." I said closing my eyes.

"Noooo! you can't sleep! wake upp!" Luke said loudly.

"I..i am so sorry Luke. I didnt mean to kill her. I didnt know he was going to kill her." Some familar girl said.

"You shut up! You are so dead after!!!" Luke stopped the car. I felt like i was being held again. I opened my eyes on more time, i looked at Luke then to the girl, which is Claire. I gave her a weak smile before blacking out again. I guess this is it....

Pic at the side is Ivy~~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the party: 

Luke's pov:

When we entered the house, everyone was already drunk and dancing like crazy. Sabrina told me to go play and have fun with my guy friends. 

"Dude, your here! Didnt see you in a while!" Mark said slapping my back hard.

"Haha yeah how are you all?" I asked to Mark, James, Eric, and Oliver.

"fine man...just fine." They all said. Mark looks behind me, at my left, and my right.

"Wheres your chick?" said Mark.

"Shes having her own fun." I drank my beer and finished it.

"Oh hey, lets do what we always do!!! Drinking Freaks!" Eric said. Drinking Freaks is when we all drink and see who can't take it anymore.

"Sure" i said and the rest of the guys agreed. We all started drinking like freaks. I think i drank 5 bottles and i stopped.

"DUDE! you suck!" Oliver said to me.

"Dude! yah too!" I had no idea what i was saying.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later~~~

I wasn't really drunk anymore, so i decided to search for Sabrina. I walked to everyroom and didnt see her. Then i saw the slut, Claire.

"Heyyyy Lukeee~!!!!" Claire said while only having her bra on and underwear. 

"What do you want?" I said coldly. Claire pressed her body against me. I pushed her and walked away. 

"Heyy!!! Dont walk away from me, I know you want some of this~" She squeezed her boobs but i just focused on finding Sabrina. I saw my guy friends and told them to watch that little....whore.

I spotted Ivy in her kitchen making out with her boyfriend. "Hey you know where Sabrina is?" i asked 

"Shes in mah rrrrooom hommey!!!" Ivy said. 

When i left the kitched i swore i heard someone scream in horror. I quickened my speed and went to each room. Finally i found Ivy's room but it was locked. I heard some muffling voices that sounded familiar, then following some groaning, then someone crying in pain. I started banging the door. "Sabrina!!!! Sabrina!!!!" I yelled 

I tried to break the door down but that didnt work. I heard someone stomping on something and someone gasped in pain. Finally i knocked the door down. I ran in and saw the window opened. I slowly looked at the body lying on the bed. When i saw the face, my heart stopped, Sabrina. I ran to her and shook her. Blood on the bed, and lots on her face. I wiped the blood off with my sleeve. I kissed her lips while tears rolled down my face.