Chapter 7

Recap:

When i was done i went to do my make-up like i did that day when meeting Luke's parents. I got a grey outfit that made my curves look great. (i'll post the picture on another chapter later) I glanced at the clock 7:00pm sharp. Luke will show up soon to pick me up, i smiled at the present, Ivy was gonna love it. 

"Sigh, I wonder who is going tonight?" I thought about who Ivy would invite. Then it strucked me like a bolder running into me. If there's a party Claire would always show up. She would go to EVERY party no matter what.  Picture at the side is wat Sabrina is wearing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sabrina's POV:

I thought, what is Claire going to do when shes there? Oh hope she won't plan to st- ...knock knock. The knocking sound stopped my thoughts from thinking what Claire would do when she is at the party. I walked to the door and found Luke, i opened the door for Luke.

"Hey your here. Just let me get the stuff and we can go." I said still trying to think. I was scared that Luke would fall for Claire, i mean she's pretty, sexy, booby bursting, which is fake, blonde hair.

"Claire? are you okay?" Luke said giving me a worried look.

"If you dont want to go to the party, that's ok. I'm sure Ivy will understand that your not feeling well or something." Luke said taking my hands into his. 

"Whoa, i'm fine Luke, and Ivy will be extremely upset that her best friend ddint go to her birthday party!" I said taking him to my room. I got my stuff and i felt Luke's eyes stripping my body as i took my stuff. 

"Fine, if your not feeling well then tell me." Luke said holding Ivy's present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE PARTY:

Sabrina POV:

By the time we got there, there were a bunch of people that i know and dont know. The party was already pumped up and everyone was drunk. I walked to Ivy while she was talking to this guy.

"Hey Ivy! Happy birthday girl!!! Here's your present!!!" I yelled because the music was very loud.

"What did you say??!!!" Ivy said 

"i said...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HERE'S YOUR PRESENT!!!" I said even louder. 

"OMG~ COME TO MY ROOM!" Ivy walked to her room with me behind her. She hopped on her bed and i sat down beside her while Luke was...downstairs drinking.

"Heres your present from me and Luke" I said handing it to her.

"oh wow, you didnt have to." She ripped the wrappings off like a crazy kid when they see presents on Xmas. When she took the bag out she made a face :O! She hugged me super tight and squealed.

"Thanks sooo much! I love youuu~" Ivy said kissing my cheeks. I laughed and i told Ivy to go down first. I lied down and drifted into a sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

I felt someone tieing my hands together and my legs together. i felt a duck type over my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Claire tying me up and another guy tying my legs wide open to the bed. I struggled and tried to scream but it was no use. 

"Ok get on the move, while i go seduce Luke." Claire walking towards the guys giving him money.

"Oh! Hi darling~ Are you awake? well bye, now i am going to make the drunk Luke fall in love with meh" Claire smirked and walked away. The guy ripped the duck type off, took out a bottle of some...weird stuff. I screamed as loud as i can and im pretty sure downstairs heard me. The tall guy quickly shoved the purple-ish blue-ish thing in my mouth and forced me to drink it. I couldnt help me drink it when the bottle was in my mouth. I started to untie my hands slowly, oh yeah i forgot to mention that i'm a master at untying things. The guy put the duck tape back on, he started licking my neck slowly up and down. I started feeling hot and weak. Everything in the room was blurry, and i was getting more tired by each second. The guy lifted my grey dress up, revealing my black underwear. I started to to untie my hands again. His finger rubbing my vagi**, he used a pocket knife and cut my underwear. He took his pants off and got on me. Oh no, how come my i cant untie my hands? i screamed under the duck tape, the guy punched me hard into the stomach. He kept punching me, slapping me. The tall guy was about to insert me when i heard crashing downstairs. I finally untied my hands, i heard someone banging on the door violently shouting ' Sabrina!!! Sabrina!!!!' The guy stood up and wore his pants in a panic. He got up on the bed standing, stomped on my stomach hard, he took the duck tape off because he knew i was too weak to say anything. The banging became more loud and with more force, the tall guy stomped on my chest, causing me to spit blood out. 

"Holy $hit!" The guy said and jumped out of the window, i gave a one more last glance before everything became black. Was the lights off? why is everything so dark? why am i feeling so light? am i dead? I felt something holding me. Funny that i can still feel something. Someone was holding me. Someone kissed my lips. Who? I tried to force my eyes to open and i tried to move. I finally gave a my energy in me and opened my eyes. Luke was holding me, tears dropping on my face. 

"Lu-ke. I. Love. y..ou. for..ever." I said. looking at him

"Oh babe, i love you so much too Sabrina, don't worry, your going to be okay." Luke said putting me in the car.

"I'm...so...tired. I am going to sleep" I said smiling gently.

"NO! dont sleep, wait ok? hold on, we are going to the hospital now, so wait please. Dont you dare leave me." Luke said in a worried tone.

"Ok I wont leave you. I promise i won't. Good night." I said closing my eyes.

"Noooo! you can't sleep! wake upp!" Luke said loudly.

"I..i am so sorry Luke. I didnt mean to kill her. I didnt know he was going to kill her." Some familar girl said.

"You shut up! You are so dead after!!!" Luke stopped the car. I felt like i was being held again. I opened my eyes on more time, i looked at Luke then to the girl, which is Claire. I gave her a weak smile before blacking out again. I guess this is it....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Sooooo do u guys like it??? 

Oh no is Sabrina going to die??? Dx 

Claire actually means it when she was saying sorry...but will that be the end of all the hatred? 

Vote

Fan

Comment to know!!!! please???