Chapter 4-The purchase

Rosey's P.O.V

I watched the blurry spinning lights, and my eyes were not yet ready to open. I felt like i was under water. I heard voices in a distance, but I could tell it was more than one.

"What are we going to do with her?" a familiar voice asked.

"She has the mark. We have no other choice than to kill her," the unfamiliar one said.

"Then i say we do it," a third one said.

"She can not be killed,"

"What do you mean she can not be killed?"

"Yes, what do you mean we have the knife, right?"

" Yes, we have the knife, but we can not kill her without dying with her."

" Then we can get somebody to do it, then they die with her, problem solved."

"I wish it was that easy, but only a vampire of higher power can do so, and so far, it is only the three of us that are of higher power unless..."

Silence was the only thing i heard before surrendering to the darkness.

(The picture at the top shows how it looked like when she was getting tested. It wasn't pleasant☝️)
...............................................................................................................

Cold air hit my open wounds, and pain exploded through my back. The smell of disinfectant hit my nostrils. What was happening? Was I being punished....with disinfectant?
My eyes shot open after figuring out I was tied to a shower head. There was a new scientist in a lab coat, and he was cleaning me like I was some lump of meat. After spraying me with a hose, he dried me up.

What exactly happened after I tried to escape last night?
I thought long and hard until I remembered. Last night , I escaped, but I was chased short after I ran off by....security guards? Anyway as i ran flashbacks of my nightmare kept replaying in my head causing me to trip and fall and in falling my wounds started to bleed and well long story short my blood called the monsters and I was drugged again. But why was I being cleaned.

After dressing me, the short, red-headed scientist came at me with a needle. Fortunately, he untied me before dressing me, so I put up a fight. He was strong, but I was stronger when it came to these things. I remember once Uncle Nico tried to hold me while Amélie gave me a shot but I easily managed to knock them both down and run away even though i knew they would just do it when i fell asleep.

I heard voices more than one, which could mean that the man brought a companion, which could mean double the pain.

"She has the mark, but she is useless,soft, and fragile. She is a handfull, cheecky,naughty, and kind of aggressive. But I am pretty sure you'll handle her well,meanwhile, we track down Brooks and force him to tell us all he knows about her and how we destroy her."

"Can she be destroyed?"A gruffy tone asked,my spine shivered upon hearing it.

"That's what I wanna know, I have done some tests on her and what I know so far is that she can't be siphoned and all the DNA I have collected from there is not very useful. It's like there is a powerful barrier covering up their true self, and I won't stop until I break that barrier, " the other guy whose voice I now recognized to be Dimitri's voice.

"And if she can't be destroyed or if you cant break the barrier then I hope you've been treating her well enough to make her want to work together with you and not destroy you " the gruffy deep voice said.

Dimitri was silent. The other guy whistled.
"You're screwed " he said.

The door opened, and the illumination of the light from the hallway sprawled across the room. My back was turned towards the door, and I didn't turn to look at the two men. Earlier I was bathed and neatly dressed in preparation for this man's visit and I was told how to behave but the nasty man can go ahead and fuck himself.

"Stand!"he commanded.

I sat still with my head in my knees.

"I said stand!" He said once more. I spared him a glare then I went back into my prior position.

"You bitch!"he yelled and I braced my self for impact as I knew what was coming next.

I opened my eyes when the impact never came and I turned around to look. The new man was holding the nasty man back.

"This will not happen-" he said.

"She is being disrespectful!"Dimitri complained.

"She is now my property that I bought and I would like my goods undamaged so we will not be doing this now."he said and I felt something in my heart,I was actually glad he stood up for me but why would he do that?

"We are leaving "he said looking at me before giving me his hand offering to help me up.

Should I take it? Can I trust him? If I do then I can have a chance to escape...but where would I go? Let me not escape yet,I wanna learn more about these creatures, maybe it's the truth I've been wanting to hear for a while now.May be he might know something about my parents and how they were tied to this whole supernatural fiasco. Finally having decided, I took his hand.

We walked through a bunch of stairs and I kept tripping and stumbling mostly because my legs were numb from all the abuse. My eyes were blurred out and I realized I hadn't had anything to eat neither have I used my legs in two days.

"Is there a problem?"he asked. I shook my head 'no' .

I was now with another guy with totally different rules and morals, but what if he is actually much worse than Dimitri? What if I do something to upset him and I die the same day, what if...

"You need to calm down. I can hear your heartbeat from here," he said lightly.

My cheecks flushed red in embarrassment and fear.He could hear my heartbeat? Also, the monsters in my previous dreams could...
My head felt woozy at the memory of my dream and my reality at this point. My knees buckled, and I fell down all those stairs that I just climbed, passing out along the way.

**************************

Hi lovies, this chapter is unedited, so please watch out for spelling mistakes.
And it is very long, just as bonus content, but I think all my chapters will be long from now on, just as an apology that i haven't been updating my story for so long.

I'll be back with some more chapters. Stay tuned and happy reading 📚 😊.