Chapter 12: Night 3

The two stories your uncle told you stick with you. You keep thinking about their horrible endings. The way Ben narrated them felt so real that you start wondering if such a man actually existed. You can almost see before your eyes the bloody scenes that occured in these stories.

When you enter the office, you feel a more important presence in the room.

"So... I guess you are the one I am supposed to meet. Can you introduce yourself?"

No one answers you.

"Alright, I guess you aren't very talkative."

You sit down and turn on the tape player.

"Uh, hello hello! Uh, for today's lesson we will be continuing our training on proper suit-handling technique. When using an animatronic as a suit, please ensure that the animatronic parts are tightly compressed and fastened by the springlocks located around the inside of the suit. It may take a few moments to position your head and torso between these parts in a manner where you can move and speak. Try not to nudge or press against any of the springlocks inside the suit. Do not touch the springlocks at any time. Do not breathe on the springlocks, as moisture may loosen them and cause them to break loose. In the case that the springlocks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas before bleeding out, as not to ruin the customer experience. As always, if there is ever an emergency, please note there's a designated safe room. Every location is built with one extra room that is not included in the digital map layout programmed into the animatronics or security systems. This room is hidden to customers, invisible to animatronics, and is always off-camera. As always, remember to smile. You are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"What does that mean? Wasn't Phone Dude supposed to tell me what to do tonight? I don't even know what springlock suits are!"

You look at the cameras and see the same bunny making his way towards your position. You immediatly lure him in a room further from your office. As you look up from the panel, you see a bear shadow walking in front of you.

"Um... hello?"

The silhouette keeps a steady pace and doesn't reply. You shrug and look back at the cameras. You realize that the bunny went into a vent. You seal it and take a closer look at what you are distancing yourself from.

The robot looks old and is torn apart from everywhere, especially the arms and legs. His right ear is ripped off and you can see deep scars beneath his eyes. His skin is a weird olive color and a huge hole in his chest reveals a big portion of his endoskeletton, which makes him look even more macabre than he already is. You can see that his right hand is missing half of the middle finger and his eyes appear to be a light shade of gray. You shiver at this terrible creature that is crawling into the vents.

When you lower the cameras' pannel once more, the bear you saw a few moments ago is now standing in your office. You jolt and look at him.

"Who are you?"

He stares at you without saying anything.

"Are you the one who wanted to meet me?"

He steps closer to you.

"Why have you come here? How could you have such disrespect for the dead? This place is nothing but a mockery to all those who lost their lives at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Every person who comes here is no better than the monster who took those innocent lives. I cannot allow you or anyone else to go any further. I must do everything in my power to stop the death. My name has become part of a story to scare children, while I was created to bring joy and happiness to them. All of this madness must end."