Chapter 14: Night 4

This night, when you get into your office, Freddy is already waiting for you.

"Hello, Freddy! How are you doing?"

He doesn't answer you as if he didn't seem to recognize you.

" - Um... Hello?

- Who are you?

- Freddy, it's me, [Y/n]. 

- My name's not Freddy."

It takes you a solid minute to figure out what's going on.

" - I suppose I'm talking to Gabriel then.

- Yes. That's me. It sounds like you have some questions for me.

- I do, if you don't mind.

- Follow me. Susie, Fritz, Charlie, Mangle and Balloon Boy are taking care of everything.

- Alright."

Once again, you are guided towards the dinning room. You both settle down, facing each other.

" - I'm willing to answer almost any questions you'll ask me, so go ahead.

- Great, that will make this easier. Let's start right away! Is your real name Gabriel?

- Of course it is! Why would I lie about that?

- I don't know, I just wanted to make sure. So, Gabriel, what are you doing here?

- I am trapped.

- Can you give me more details?

- We were all brought here to look like a freak show. He was also dragged here.

- If I understand correctly, someone led you and the other phantoms towards this attraction?

- We are not an attraction!

- I'm sorry, I meant this place.

- Yes, that's what happened.

- You mentionned an individual as "He". Can you tell me more about that person?

- He is the man behind the slaughter. He is the one who killed us all. But he is ensnared like us.

- Are you telling me that there is a murderer walking through these hallways?

- Yes.

- What's his name?

- I don't know. We just call him Springtrap.

- I see... Gabriel, do you remember how old you are?

- I don't really know... maybe 7?

- Okay... How did you die?

- ...

- I mean, do you remember how you died?

- ... Murder...

- Murder? Who killed you, Gabriel?

- ... Him...

- Him? Are you talking about Springtrap?

- ... 

- Gabriel, you know I mean you no harm. You can tell me everything.

- ... He did...

- Do you remember when you died? Was it a month ago? A year ago? Decades maybe?

- No... I just know it was a long time ago..."

Chica suddenly bursts into the room.

" - Susie? What are you doing there?

- He's back, Gabriel. He wants him/her/them.

- He'll have to destroy me before getting him/her/them. [Y/n], hide!"

Once again, the curtains welcome you in their embrace. Springtrap steps into the room.

" - How cute, you two were having a date. Sorry to interrupt that sweet moment, but I'm here to claim what's left of the security guard.

- You will never have him/her/them.

- As I said yesterday, I'm going to shatter you in pieces this time, Gabriel."

The bunny starts fighting against your friend, easily gaining the upper hand. You watch Freddy being punched in the face and see cables and wires flying across the room. You notice the crowbar lying close to you. You grab it and jump out of your hiding spot.

"Stop that, Springtrap!"

The rabbit looks up at you with a terrifying grin.

" - Here you are... You couldn't handle witnessing your beloved being beaten to death, huh.

- I am not scared of you!

- Oh, dear... You should..."

He gets up and starts walking towards you. You grip your weapon tightly while trembling in utter fear.

" - What's wrong, little one? Scared?

- Th-there's something on your face!

- Really? What is it?"

You smack the metallic object in his teeth.

"It was pain!"

Then you crush his knees.

" - Argh! Not again! My joints can't handle this anymore.

- Get crowbarred, bitch!"

Once again, the clock strikes 6 AM.

"This... is not... over yet..." Springtrap says, limping away.